06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 6:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Tang Su!"

The little guy tightened her fingers dissatisfiedly, but his voice was milky but implicitly warned.

"Ahem, this is not my son, he is...three years old now." Tang Su explained to the saleswoman, pressing the corners of his lips, he was really worried about offending the little guy.

The female salesperson suddenly realized that, yes, the woman in front of me looked too young, and indeed did not look like the child’s mother, "I’m sorry, this is your brother. Clothes for children from three to five years old are here. Please follow me. ."

"Let's go."

Tang Su bent down, couldn't help being beside Yan Jingyang's little ears, and laughed in a low voice, "Brother."

With big pure black eyes with an angry look, Yan Jingyang let go of her fingers and turned her head.

Son and brother again, huh! This woman dared to take advantage of him!

Tang Su randomly selected the clothes worn by the little boy and found that there are so many styles, and each one is very cute.

"How about this set?"

She was holding a pair of denim overalls, a small one, and a white shirt with a tiger's head printed on it. She could imagine that after the little guy put it on, it would definitely explode.

"ugly!"

Yan Jingyang's small mouth was lifted, ruthless and cold. After uttering a word, a short little finger stretched out and pointed at the other side, "I want those."

Tang Su followed his fingertips and looked over. There were children's shirts and children's suits on them.

"It's not cute because people are big and small."

Tang Su whispered such a sentence, he could only choose according to his requirements. As for the panties, Yan Jingyang gritted his teeth and took a box printed with cartoons.

When checking out, Tang Su didn't give up. She took the set of overalls and the set of small cow one-piece next to her.

Hum, there is always a chance that he will put it on!

The female salesperson smiled and kept peeking back and forth on the female customer and her little brother.

These two siblings are really good-looking, too seductive. Especially the little brother, who is short, but straight-faced, looks cold, like a mature cute little old man, is so loving and rare. I really want to kiss the white and tender little face. what.

"Let's go." Tang Su held the bag in one hand, and continued to stretch out a finger in the other hand to let the little guy hold it.

Because it’s the weekend, many parents in the mall come out with their children for fun, and a young and beautiful girl like Tang Su is holding a small cute baby with a large hat that covers the upper half of her face. This combination is very special. Conspicuous. The pedestrians passing by, really did not hold back, they all looked sideways.

"There is a drink lounge ahead, what do you want to drink?" Tang Su shook his tightly held fingers and asked.

"casual."

"Then you sit here first, I'll go over and line up." Tang Su asked Yan Jingyang to sit at an empty table with the shopping bag in his hand on the chair next to him.