31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 31:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The black car drove away quickly behind him, so domineering.

Jiang Baiyan looked at the girl walking beside him, his handsome eyebrows were filled with smiles, "Your feet, are you better?" In fact, he wanted to continue to pick her up, but worried that he was too obvious. , Will scare her back.

The breeze was blowing in the early morning, and the long black hair was curled up by the wind. Tang Su pulled the playful hair behind his ears and responded with a smile: "I have applied the medicine, and it is much better. Thank you, Mr. Jiang. Medicine."

"That's good." Although Jiang Baiyan's posture is not as tall and sturdy as Yan Jingyang, he is still handsome and upright. He looked down at her, "Are you going to dance the opening dance at the school sports meeting?" He heard Ji Jinjiang say, school luck During the meeting, there will be a cheerleader performing an opening dance.

"Well, I'm still rehearsing recently." Tang Su nodded, "I'm here."

"You go in, we'll see you next time." Jiang Baiyan's white and handsome face was full of smiles.

It was not until the slender figure disappeared in the teaching building that he took his gaze back. At this moment, he was suddenly photographed behind him.

"People are gone!"

Ji Jinjiang ridiculed Jiang Baiyan who had lost his soul: "I said why you don't fall in love, don't like women, so many girls pursue, you don't even raise your eyebrows. It turns out that you don't like it, but you don't even get into it. Your eyes are high."

Jiang Baiyan’s conditions are the best among the four in their dormitory. He has a family background, ability, looks, and character. How many girls wait downstairs in the dormitory every day to meet him, but there is no I have seen him take a high look at someone.

However, this woman is indeed beautiful, not to mention Jiang Baiyan, even if he sees it, he feels excited. Jiang Baiyan didn't know if he had no experience. According to his vicious eyes on women, that girl's figure was even better, and the concave and convex curve alone was a stunner.

"Let's go." Ji Jinjiang patted him on the shoulder. "Do you need a trick from your brother?"

Jiang Baiyan glanced at him faintly, "I remember correctly, you were dumped last week!"

Ji Jinjiang choked with breath!

Because Song's family is located in a narrow alley, the light in the house is not very good even in the early morning, and Huang Lanfang has always been economized. During the daytime, it is absolutely not allowed to turn on lights in the house, saying it is a waste of money.

Song Xinyan wrapped the blue and white bowl in old clothes for several layers, and then hid it deep in the closet. When she went out, she closed the doors and windows and locked it, and left with confidence.

At this time, the phone in the bag happened to ring.

"Hey, Xin Yan, where are you? Let's meet." As soon as the call was connected, Li Yang's voice couldn't wait to ring.

"I have something today, it is not convenient."

Song Xinyan's voice was still soft and soft, and her attitude was not as tough as the day after she was reborn.

She had already thought clearly that Li Yang really liked her now, but she was sure that she would never be with Li Yang again. However, she will not tear her face with him, after all, he is not bankrupt now, and she may need his help in the future.