81-85

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 81:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The cold winter wind in December made people's cheeks aching, dry and dry.

Tang Su was always afraid of the cold, so she buried her face in the cream-white scarf and walked slowly.

The night in winter is very dark, because I practiced dancing at school for a while. At this moment, it has darkened before returning to the residence.

When she walked out of the school, she didn't find the young man's tall figure. It seems that he did not come today, or he came, waiting impatiently and left.

Tang Su sighed, white smoke lingering around, it was really cold.

She walked alone, however, before she reached a few steps, she was blocked by someone.

"Sorry, I'm late today." Yan Jingyang sounded a little hoarse.

He was breathing a little, obviously rushing over in a hurry. The thin lips were whitish and dry because of the wind. The bangs just in front of her forehead were blown messy and looked a little embarrassed. Those dark and moist eyes looked at her shiningly.

"You don't have to come and wait for me." Tang Su looked away, and she broke up with him.

"I want to see you, I want to see you every day." Yan Jingyang said frankly. He lived with her before and he could see her sooner or later. Now he was kicked out, and he had to rush to see her.

Tang Su bit his lip and didn't want to respond. When she was about to let him go away and stop blocking her way, something warm was suddenly stuffed in her hand.

She lowered her head in fright and found that she was holding a cup of milk tea.

"Warm your hands."

It was just to buy this cup of things, which caused him to come late. She was afraid of the cold, and he could see it. He saw some girls on the road holding these hot drinks, so he wanted to buy her a glass, but luckily it was still hot.

Tang Su was holding the big cup of milk tea in a daze, and the warmth spread in her palm.

She raised her eyes and looked at Yan Jingyang. He was still looking like a teenager, with pierced brows, with a sharp and arrogant youthful spirit. The angular features are not as firm and profound as adults, but a little more. It is unruly to distinguish the handsome, but there is no shaved green scum on the chin.

He looked at her brightly.

Tang Su didn't know if he was scalded by the look in his eyes or the temperature of the milk tea in his hand, "I don't want it."

"You are afraid of the cold, so walk back with it in your hand so that your hands won't be so cold." Yan Jingyang softened his voice, with a smile in his eyes, softly coaxing. If it wasn't for her that she was still mad at him, he would have hugged her and warmed her up, no matter where these things were used, it was not half as warm as his body.

After speaking, Yan Jingyang turned to his side, let her go, walked a few steps, and fell behind her.

Tang Su was stunned, watching his black hair being blown messy, spontaneously moving away from her, and her palms were warm, she didn't feel cold at all, her heart trembled, and there was an indescribable taste. .

In this way, Tang Su walked in front of him with the warm milk tea in his hand. Yan Jingyang, who looked like a teenager, was dressed in black with a long figure. He walked with long legs and followed her slowly.