121-125

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 121:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 121:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As early summer arrived, the weather started to warm up, and the new shoots from the branches outside were already bright green.

Compared to when he was just born, the child has completely changed its appearance. At this moment, the little guy has some flesh on his face, his complexion is white and tender, and his features look like Yan Jingyang, not to mention how delicate and cute.

Today was a hundred-year-old banquet for the little guy. Tang Su thought that his son was still young, and did not want to feast, but asked Yan Jingyang to invite his friends over for dinner.

Xie Feinan looked at Yan Jingyang, who was holding the child skillfully, his eyes widened, "My day, A Jing, you are now a daddy?" Tsk tusk, what a cruel person before, now Yan Jingyang turned out to be. Having become a good man at home, he was really shocked.

"When A Jing and Tang Su got engaged before, I already felt that he was one step faster than all of us. Now, he even has a son. When his son can make soy sauce, let's be single." Zheng Jiebin shook his head resignedly.

Yan Jingyang hugged his son, leaned on the sofa, and skillfully held the bottle for his son, making it easier for him to suck. Although it was regrettable that he did not give birth to a daughter, but at this time he heard the words of his brothers, he was a little proud, "You can't envy you."

"Hey, I'm showing off." Zhou Ziran looked at the child in his hand. The little guy was sucking the pacifier in his mouth and moved. His eyes were dark and bright, and they opened wide. He couldn't help but smile: "This kid is so handsome. It's very similar to Ajing, tsk tsk, I'm afraid it will harm many women in the future."

"Come on, give me a hug for Uncle." When he said that he wanted to hug the child, Yan Jingyang stretched out his foot and kicked him away, "Go away, what if you hurt my son with your rough hands?" It took him a long time to hug this stinky boy.

Zhou Ziran looked at the little ball and thought that he was indeed rude. He touched his nose and sat back on the sofa. "Okay, okay, okay, when the little nephew grows up, I will take him to play again."

At this time, Qiao Wanwan came over. She was wearing an off-white floral skirt with a shallow bottom. She was pretty and exquisite. She didn't know if she was thinner, and the baby on her face was a bit less fat. She walked in front of Yan Jingyang and the group of people, her eyes fell on Zhou Ziran as if inadvertently, and then she moved away.

"Susu let me ask if the child is full? After drinking the milk, let me take the child upstairs to rest."

Yan Jingyang looked at the baby bottle that was almost empty in his hand. He nodded, "Well, I'll just carry him up."

He stood up, and walked upstairs with the child in his arms.

In the room, Tang Su had just changed her clothes. After giving birth, her belly inevitably had small fat like other mothers. However, she was not a person who would gain weight. After the confinement, she maintained a weight-loss exercise and easily adjusted her figure back. She was slender and slender, plus a small face was brought up fresh and beautiful by Yan Jingyang. Tender as if you can pinch out water.

At this time, she put on a tender blue knee-length dress, and her fairy-like, long, soft hair draped randomly behind her, not to mention how beautiful it was.

"Why did you come up with your son?" Tang Su looked back and saw Yan Jingyang walking in with her son. She couldn't wait to walk over, trying to take her son.