66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 66:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The autumn breeze was gradually rising, and a cool breeze passed by the roadside, and the half-yellow leaves hanging on the branches slowly fell to the ground in circles. Compared with the heat of summer, the weather has become dry recently, with a slight cool breeze, which makes people feel more comfortable.

After being in the hospital for a while, Yan Jingyang can finally be discharged, but the gauze on his head has not been taken apart, and he needs to come back for a dressing change and check in a few days.

Because he did not go to the company, Qin Hao directly sent the documents to be signed to the villa for his review.

At this moment, Yan Jingyang was sitting on the sofa looking at the documents. After a while, he saw Tang Su walking out with a change of clothes.

"Are you going out?"

He raised his head and saw that the girl was wearing a light-yellow skirt like a pinch, with a white and soft transparent cardigan jacket. The yarn was soft and delicate, and the skirt was gentle and quiet.

This kind of fresh color is very picky. If the skin color is slightly not white enough, it will be dark, but Tang Su is very well dressed, fresh and bright, and the white skin is more and more white and transparent, which makes people unable to remove the eyes. .

"I'm going to get the clothes." I signed up for the national dance competition before, and the preliminary competition will be held in City B. She had custom-made dance costumes before and plans to get them back today.

"I'll take you." Yan Jingyang put the file aside and stood up. The young boy in white clothes and black trousers has a long and thin body. Under the soft sunlight shining into the living room, he is inexplicably moving.

"But, your head..." The back of his head is still covered with gauze, and the injury is not completely healed. "You stay there and don't toss about it. I will come back as soon as possible, okay?"

"not good."

Yan Jingyang stretched out his big hand, and directly pulled the person to his side, his arms around her slender and soft waist, there was plenty of explosive power in her thin body. His hoarse voice was a bit coquettish, "If you kiss me, I can accompany you out."

The dark eyes are not as sharp and deep as they were in adulthood, but with attacking power. His green eyebrows carried a wave of wildness.

Tang Su was hugged very tightly by him, even her chest was pressed tightly, she couldn't help blushing.

The sweet fragrance of the girl and the youthful youth are mixed, there is a kind of ignorant and helpless beauty.

During this period of time, Tang Su was most afraid of being asked by Yan Jingyang for a kiss. He didn't know if it was because he became a boyfriend and girlfriend that he began to become unscrupulous. Every time he kissed him, he would be entangled by him. A fierce kiss.

The fierceness of wishing to swallow her really made her ashamed and annoyed.

Without receiving a response, Yan Jingyang leaned forward, opened his thin lips, pointed the tip of the snowy nose at the girl, and bit. The slight tingling was so scared that Tang Su wanted to hide back, but Yan Jingyang's waist was hugged, and she couldn't move at all.

"Kiss me, I'll accompany you out?" Yan Jingyang raised his eyebrows with an aura, "Otherwise, I will bite you, not only your nose, but also your neck, and your ears..." He was extremely threatening.