16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 16: (Include V notification)
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 16: (Include V notification)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On Sunday, Tang Su was sitting aside and playing with his mobile phone. Yan Jingyang was reading a book, and the atmosphere in the living room was strangely harmonious.

During the time she passed through, the information on Tang Su's mobile phone inviting to play has not been interrupted, and Xu Mi is the most frequent. For example, now, the other party sends a message to ask her to go shopping.

In my memory, every time Xu Mi wanted to buy new clothes or bags, she would definitely ask the original owner to go shopping. When it came time to check out, Xu Mi did not say that she had spent her pocket money, or that she angered her family. It was frozen, and the original owner was asked to help pay for it every time. After agreeing to have money, he would restore the owner.

For so long, Xu Mi has not repaid a cent of the money borrowed.

The original owner is very much loved by Tang's father and Tang's mother. Every month's pocket money is regularly charged to her card. Tang's mother Fang Qing is worried that her daughter will not be able to spend enough. Every time after Tang's father finishes making money, she privately gives it again. A pocket money daughter, just like that, Tang Su has two large pockets every month.

Therefore, as long as Xu Mi does not mention the issue of paying back the money, the original owner will not remember at all. Even if he does remember, the original owner will be forgotten by Xu Mi.

Counting it down, Xu Mi has borrowed more than 200,000 yuan.

Such a large sum of money, although not a small amount to Tang Su, is not a small amount, she will definitely get it back.

Now, Tang Su directly replied to Xu Mi. She didn't have time to go out today, and directly asked the other party when she would return the 200,000 yuan.

After receiving Tang Su's reply, Xu Mi was taken aback for a moment and then smiled. As usual, she coaxed Tang Su: 200,000? How can you owe so much? Su Su, my dad’s company has recently failed to make good use of funds. I did not give me pocket money this month. After I get my pocket money next month, I will definitely pay you back even if I don’t eat or drink.

Tang Su: The IOU you gave me, I just checked it out, and it totaled 213,000 yuan, which has been erased for you. Last time you said that there was a problem with your father’s company, so why did you ask me to borrow 30,000 yuan to buy a bag?

In order to prove that she did not deliberately ask Tang Su's money, she would automatically and consciously write an IOU to Tang Su every time she borrowed money, showing that she is a credible person and very sincere. Because of this, the original owner believes in Xu Mi even more, and lends money to Xu Mi's best friend every time.

Xu Mi did not reply.

Tang Su took a bite of the peach, which was sweet and refreshing, and the sweetness of peaches overflowed between his lips and teeth. She sent another message in the past: You will pay off the 200,000 yuan before next month, and you don't want it. The IOUs you wrote are spread out.

On the other hand, Xu Mi couldn't believe that Tang Su was really urging her to pay back the money, but now Tang Su actually used a threatening tone. She had planned to continue to rely on, but she started to feel a little uneasy. The last time I saw Tang Su, she changed a lot, and she didn't come out after so many appointments recently. Now she is urging her to pay back the money, something that must have happened that she didn't know.

Two hundred thousand, where would she look for?

Although her family also runs a company, it is only a small company. It is completely incomparable with a behemoth like Tang Su's Shengshi Group. The 200,000 yuan is her family’s expenses for several months, and her pocket money is used every month. It's also a little bit more than ordinary people, just thousands of them. If she really wants her to pay back 200,000, her father will definitely scold her to death.