76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son BBMTS » Chapter 76:
The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The bars are crowded, the lights are dim, and the surroundings are full of ambiguous atmosphere.

When Yan Jingyang arrived, his eyebrows were frowned subconsciously. He didn't think there was any problem with the bar before, but at this time, thinking of Tang Su here, he felt a lot of dislike, dislike, dissatisfaction with this place. How dissatisfied.

She was drunk and still grew up like that, don't mention it in his heart.

Finally, Yan Jingyang finally found Tang Su on the corner table. Seeing her little snow-white face smiling, her eyes filled with black and bright water seemed to contain a puddle of water, the anger in Yan Jingyang's heart suddenly surged.

Fortunately, the two of them were smart and knew that they had chosen such a corner. Otherwise, he really couldn't imagine how the men around who were waiting for their prey would pester them.

He calmly walked over, even if he was only wearing slippers, his clothes were ruffled, his hair was messy, and his momentum was not broken at all.

When Qiao Wanwan saw Yan Jingyang coming over, she breathed a sigh of relief. Her vigilance from time to time finally relaxed. However, when Yan Jingyang took a cold look, her heart still trembled and her scalp was numb. .

After swallowing, Qiao Wanwan was a little bit embarrassed, she didn't dare to look directly at Yan Jingyang, "Um... Susu was drunk, this time it was my fault. I brought her to the bar and made her drunk. "Originally, she was pulling to bring Su Su here, because she wanted to let her drink a little wine and relax her mood. She really did not expect Su Su to drink so little.

Yan Jingyang replied, his face calm, and he couldn't see his expression on the dimly lit side.

He bypassed Qiao Wanwan and walked directly to Tang Su's side.

She sat on the chair, quietly, the water in her eyes was squiggly, full of dazed colors, and she was obviously drunk.

"Get up, I'll take you back." Yan Jingyang said with a hoarse voice to Tang Su.

Hearing the man's voice, Tang Su looked up at him, "Yan Jingyang?"

"It's me, I'll take you back." There was a fire in Yan Jingyang's heart, but when the girl called his name, his heart couldn't help but softened. He bent down, pressed his voice, and asked: "You can walk by yourself. Do you want me to hold you? Huh?"

Tang Su's consciousness was still there, and she shook her head quickly, "Don't hold me."

After thinking for a while, she continued: "You go back with me to pack your luggage and move out of my house." Tang Su hasn't forgotten what she said on the phone just now.

Hearing the girl's softness, as if whispering, the words made him itch with anger and wanted to bite her.

"Go back first."

Yan Jingyang didn't wait for Tang Su to react, and directly pulled the person from the seat, put his arm around her waist, and took the person out.

When Qiao Wanwan heard Tang Su's words, her mouth was slightly opened in amazement. Are Su Su and Yan Jingyang already living together? She was so scared that she covered her mouth.

When she saw Yan Jingyang taking Tang Su away, she hurriedly checked out and chased after the two.

"Get in the car." Yan Jingyang put Tang Su in the passenger seat, then buckled her seat belt intimately, and said coldly to Qiao Wanwan who was chasing over.