Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

You walked outside with your friends to see a large, floating skull. In instinct, you pulled Nari behind you in a protective stance. You were determined to protect her, you didn't want to let her or your friends down.

You looked down at Nari,
" Do you trust me?"

She looked up at you with a nod. A dark purple substance emerged from your hand and surrounded Nari. It trapped her in a dark purple cube. You put your hand on the barrier,
" This will protect you from anything that comes your way, only I can destroy it,"

She looked at the barrier then back at you,
" Thank you, Y/n,"

You chuckled before running over towards your friends. You watched as two people emerged from the skull base. One had ginger hair and wore a blindfold. They must be Bellroc.

The other had ple blue skin and wore a black cloak. His eyes were similar to Krel's but more dull. That must be Skrael.

Skrael glared at everyone before snapping his fingers, sending a large ice attack towards everybody. You predicted the action before stopping it by the palm of your hand. When your hand made contact with the ice, it shattered like a broken mirror.

Everyone around you was shocked at reflexes. Bellroc threw fire balls at you, thinking it will do any harm, but you only used your fire bending against it.

You noticed Skrael never took his eye of you which began to creep you out. Shrugging it off for now, you used your metal bending to remove the bottom of your boot to use your seismic sense.

You listened to the earth and waited for Skrael to attack. That's when you sensed a massive ice block coming your way from behind. You quickly turned around and melted the ice with your fire bending.

Bellroc and Skrael began to get annoyed and decided to leave you last. Whilst everyone was fighting them, you stood in front of Nari's force field in a protective way.

Suddenly, Skrael came up to you and was ready to attack.
" Give us Nari and we'll let you live,"

You chuckled,
" In your dreams ice boy,"

The nickname you gave him caused him to grit his teeth in anger, finding you irritating. He directed a massive ice block towards you but I used your telekinesis to stop it. A red glow emerged from your hands and sent it flying back at him.

He obviously dogged it and smirked,
" You really think that will knock me down?"

You smirked back,
" No but it knocked down your sis over there,"

You pointed at Bellroc on the floor from the attack. He looked at Bellroc and soon got angry, that's your chance. You teleported behind him and kicked him onto the ground. You then used your shield power to trap him into a dark purple cube too.

You smirked,
" There's no way your getting out of here, Ice boy,"

Skrael's POV

As she broke my attack with one hand I knew she was powerful. I could even sense all the power inside her. Her aura radiated something I've never encountered before, which annoyed me even more.

But the thing that annoyed me is that I find her cute. I try to push away the feelings, but it's easier said than done. Why am I feeling like this?! I shouldn't be catching feelings for a stupid mortal!!

I then realised I have been staring at her too long causing her to notice. I wanted her to realise it was because I was planning on attacking her, so I decided to do a sneak attack.

Unbelievably, she knew my attack and melted it with fire bending, she has a similar power to Bellroc, who is this girl?

Whilst everyone was fighting I noticed she was stood in front of Nari, I gritted my teeth,
" Giving us Nari and we'll let you live,"