Chapter 9

Skrael's POV

It's so boring without Y/n. It's been 3 days since she's gone. I can't take this anymore, I miss her to much.

My heart aches to see her again, who knew I'd fall in love. All I want is to see her again.

The atmosphere isn't the same in the ship, even Bellroc isn't acting the same she used to. She usually wasn't miserable and smiled more but now, she's miserable. We just want to see her again.

I sat on her bed whilst all of the memories with her flowed through my mind like a river.

We was running down the hallway playfully. She stole my staff whilst I wasn't looking. I can't be mad though, I can never get mad at her.

I finally caught up to her as she was hiding from me in her room. I smirked and played along,
" Where are you?"

I heard her giggle behind the door so I secretly tiptoed over to the door. I wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump and giggle.

She laughed,
" Okay, you found me,"

She handed me my staff as she kissed my cheek. I then decided to tickle her for revenge. I put my staff on her bed and attacked her with tickles.

She couldn't stop laughing which made me smile even more. I love hearing her laugh and giggles, it was like music to my ears.

I finally stopped as we sat on her bed next to each other. I just looked into her eyes with love. I pulled her into a kiss, she placed her hand on my cheek whilst I placed my hands on her waist.

We pulled away and decided to surprise her with something. I created moving butterflies with ice, they flew around her. Her face lit up in amazement as she just stared at them. Her reaction caused me to giggle.

I then made an ice sculpture of a love heart with our annicials on. I gave it her and she just hugged me, thanking me.

She then held my hands and interlocked our finger,
" I love you Skrael,"

I looked at her smiled happily,
" I love you too,"

I glanced over at the ice sculpture I made for her. She placed it beside her bed just next to a picture of me, her and Bellroc.

Tears threatened to come in my eyes, I just gave up. They flowed down my cheeks like waterfalls. I can't stop this pain, I miss her to much.

I covered my mouth to make my sobs quieter so my sister didn't here, that was a fail. She came into the room and pulled me into a hug.

" I miss her to Skrael, I'm already in enough pain, don't make me worry about you too. We'll find a way to get her back, I promise,"

I looked up at her to see a single tear dropped down her cheek.

I commented determined,
" We'll get her back,"

Douxie's POV

It's been 3 days since Y/n's defeat. It wasn't the same without her. Toby hasn't been eating a lot, Claire is always sad, Steve and Eli haven't been talking to each other a lot. The most affected people are me and Krel.

Krel cries everytime her name is heard. We just can't bare her disappearance. She was the heart of the group. The one who always kept us together and made sure we don't get into trouble.

I was sat on the couch in HexTech, everyone was there too but, it was pure silence. The atmosphere was filled with sadness and guilt.

I just hugged her favourite pillow she left behind. Tears filled my eyes as lots of memories appeared in my head of her. I miss her to much, I want her back, I want my little sister back.