Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

You woke up by hearing roaring from downstairs. You felt better that you've had some rest. Your arms were fine and you felt more energised.

You got dressed in the bathroom and brushed your hair and teeth.

( What Y/n is wearing

( What Y/n is wearing. Why not wear some Nat outfits?)

You walked to were the roaring came from, which was just down the hall. You walked  in to see a massive beast,  a bit like a troll but it wasn't at the same time. He was chained to the floor by a collar on his neck.

This beast was going out of control. It bounced everywhere angrily whist roaring. You were surprised the chains haven't broke yet. Then you noticed Bellroc and Morgana talking at the other side of the room.

You smiled,
" Hi guys"

They looked over at you as Morgana ran up to you and hugged you,
" I'm so glad you're okay!"

You hugged her back and pulled away after a few seconds. You reassured her,
" I'm fine, it's normal. I just used my powers to much but now I'm fully recovered,"

She sighed in relief as Bellroc asked,
" Good, how are your shadow people are doing?"

" They'll report back and when they do you'll be the first person to know,"

They nodded and looked at the Beast. You followed her gaze and asked, curious at who it was,
" Who even is this?"

They replied,
" This is Jim Lake, he was injured in battle and rushed the process when he came back from traveling in time. Then he turned into a monstrous beast, we don't know where his soul is or if even has one,"

You got a vision of Jim floating in pure darkness. There were massive rocks floating around him with a small light at the top. It looked like space with no stars and no galaxies. Then you realized it was the shadow world.

You snapped back into reality, realizing that Jim's soul is trapped in the shadow world.

You exclaimed,
" Jim's soul is in the Shadow Realm, I saw a vision of him,"

Before they had a chance to reply you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. There was a cold breath on your neck that sent shivers down your spine.

You turned your head to see Skrael. He spoke,
" I'm glad to see you're okay,"

You got butterflies in your stomach but decided to ignore it. He just stayed in that position like you were a couple, in my dreams.

As the Beast got closer to you, , Skrael tightened his grip on my waist in a protective way. His glare dared him to come closer.

Jim couldn't reach you anyway because of the chains. You think they had a spell on them because if there wasn't they would have broke already.