Chapter 11

Skrael's POV

It's been 2 weeks now and Y/n still hasn't woken up. It began to worry me but I knew she will be fine thanks to Zelda the witch.

Tomorrow is the final battle between Merlin and The Arcane Order. I wish I could hear Y/n's sweet voice again.

The pain and worry hit me like a wave. It goes but when I have hope and confidence, it just comes for me again.

I, Morgana, and Bellroc are getting prepared for battle tomorrow. We have all been worried about Y/n but as Zelda said, we have to be patient.

( Time skip to the day of the battle )

We walked out of our base to see Merlin and his allies ready to fight. I honestly didn't care about this fight or destroying the world. All I want is Y/n back.

I noticed Krel, Douxie and Narinwere hesitant to fight us which confused me. I decided to ignore it and smirked,
" Look what the cat dragged in,"

I still wanted revenge on Merlin for locking Y/n up in a necklace. My blood boiled at the sight of him. I gripped my staff in anger.

Then we fought.

I was fighting Merlin whilst Morgana and Bellroc handled the rest. I kept blasting him with ice blocks and I eventually hit him.

I caught him off guard as a single icicle scratched his cheek causing blood to drop down his cheek.

He wiped the blood and chuckled,
" Let me guess, you want revenge for trapping Y/n. Well too bad, she's in a better place now and she'll never see the likes of you, again,"

He didn't know she was free? She's led in a king-sized bed right now in a coma, and he didn't know?

He exclaimed,
" I wonder what it is like without your precious girlfriend by your side. I wonder what it must feel like watching the only person who ever loved you, leave,"

I was just stood there in shock. I was so stupid, he's trying to get into my head and I let HIM! He was about to hit me until someone caught his fist.

Before I could look at the mysterious person they punched Merlin that hard in the stomach he flew and broke 2 trees.

I looked at the person and my eyes widened. My heart sunk with happiness. The wave of pain and worry faded to see the sight. It was Y/n.

I dropped my weapon weakly and ran up to her with teary eyes. I stopped and looked down at her. She smiled at me and I returned it. Gently wiping her cheek with my thumb, I pulled her into a long and passionate kiss.

I pulled her closer by the waist as she deepened it with her arms around my neck. I've dreamed of this moment for a long time. Time felt like it stopped around us and we were the only people on the field.

We finally pulled away as she hugged me tightly.
I sobbed,
" I'm so glad you're okay! I thought I'd lost you,"

She giggled with happy tears in her eyes,
" Please, it doesn't take an old man and a necklace to defeat me,"

I chuckled at her comment and held her close with my weapon in my other hand. Merlin walked up to be shocked and angry,
" You?! You were supposed to be in that necklace!"

Y/n's POV

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle,
" It doesn't take a necklace to defeat the next ruler of the underworld/hell!"

He was angry and blasted a powerful force at me. I caught the blast in my bare hands and redirected the hit towards him. He flew back again and was staying on the floor weakly.