Alone and Unwell

>>>· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·<<<

When Hyunjin woke up, he could already hear the running around of his dorm mates. He laid there in a daze until he fully woke up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. His roommates were already awake and moving, but that was to be expected. So he was alone,
Like always nowadays.

He'd been put on his Hiatus two months ago, and ever since he's felt like the biggest burden. A dead weight that just moped around the dorm.

Climbing out of bed, he headed out of the room, now able to see his brothers running around, shoving things into back packs, putting shoes on, sliding jackets on, getting ready for Kingdom. As yes, the show Hyunjin had been so excited for. Yet here he was, on his hiatus, watching his team from the sideline. Now it wasn't that they were doing bad, not not at all! I'm fact, he was super proud of them for doing so well under the circumstances. He just felt left out.

"Good morning Hyunjinnie!" Felix sped past him, rushing to claim the bathroom before anyone could. "Good morning?.." Hyunjin mumbled, Felix already gone and their being no point to his response. "Hey Jinnie are you hungry?" Seungmin was now at his side, the boy was already ready, so his turn in rushing around had come to an end. "There's left over french toast in the kitchen if you'd like that." Whoever cooked always made sure to make extra these days. Not having to do the work the others did, Hyunjin took the time to better his sleep schedule, so he always woke up later.

Which was a good idea, and everyone agreed. The first month of his hiatus was difficult. It wasn't just that he was on break; the accusations were still fresh. So on top of his break, he was a constant hate topic on socials. So basically he was being attacked and he couldn't do anything about it. That being said, his sleep went to shit. And he'd wake up after getting little to no sleep at all, along with the worst eye bags.

"Oh uh, yeah i'll eat that. Thanks Seungmin." Hyunjin thanked, heading to the kitchen which still smelled of freshly cooked french toast, even having some heat from the stove. "Hey Jin you okay?" Seungmin had followed him into the kitchen, the boy having nothing better to do.

Hyunjin looked up at him confused, "Huh? What do you mean?" Seeing as Hyunjin didn't even think to make an excuse, Seungmin realized he was probably over thinking. "Ah—it's nothing, never mind." He chuckled, embarrassed with his over thinking. "Guys it's time to go!" Chan yelled suddenly, making the two 00s jump:

Hyunjin frowned, like almost every morning, a repeating record. He'd lose them early in the morning and not even get them back till later, sometimes later as in he was already clocked out for the night. Seungmin noticed the frown and brought Hyunjin into a quick hug. "Filming shouldn't take as long today as we are nearing the end of the episode. So how about when we get back we cuddle?" Seungmin wasn't always a cuddler, but lately, with Hyunjin always in an upset mood, he felt that he should become more of one. Especially for Hyunjin who was such of one.

Hyunjin faintly smiled and nodded, "We can even get some others to join us if you like." Seungmin added, pulling away slightly to see Hyunjin smile even more. "Y-Yeah that sounds nice." Seungmin smiled brightly as he fully pulled away from Hyunjin. "Then it's settled! Now i'll see you later Jinnie." And he left the kitchen to leave in general, while Hyunjin now sat in a chair, eating his french toast, Alone.

Not even an hour passed when Hyunjin had found himself becoming bored. He'd been watching some Tv In that time frame but it just wasn't the same. When he had other watching with him, no doubt they would add their snarky comments ;

"Why would he do that?!"

"They'd be so cute together~"

"What a bitch!"