Her Lies were louder

>>>· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·<<<

Her Name was Yuna.

It was a day Hyunjin didn't think he could forget. He remembers Jisung claiming he had an important announcement to make, then filing all the members into the living room. "I have a girlfriend." He'd exclaimed and no one could feel anything but happiness. There was a tad bit of pain knowing how close all eight were and Jisung somehow managed to keep a girl out of their loop, but they were happy for him nevertheless.

Hyunjin specifically remembers being happy and the proudest member. He'd managed to gain a different relationship with Jisung over the years, and thus learned a bit more than he bargained for. Hyunjin felt like he'd watched his best friend finally take flight, coming out of his timid shell that despite the boys loud volume, Jisung was an Introvert.

About a month later, Yuna had arrived to the dorm unannounced with Jisung. She seemed to have really tried, her outfit looking expensive and nicely fit to her curves, her makeup looking clean and soft, her hair thoroughly straightened with small braids on each side of her head, and the tray of cookies in her left hand. At least Felix seemed to like her upon finding out she too baked.

Jisung had reintroduced her, this time with her actually present. She gave a small bow and a smile, which looked too fake in Hyunjin's eyes, but he was just over reading. Once she'd spoken, Hyunjin slightly cringed. Her voice was oddly high and squeaky, as if she was making it sound that way herself. But he said nothing, he was just worried for his friend, that's all.

She was pretty, not even Hyunjin could deny it. But then again, she wasn't part of his standards. Even if she was, he could never do something like that to his soul mate, or anyone in general to be fair.

That night had gone smoothly, even if Hyunjin still thought she was trying too hard. They introduced themselves, talked about life or things they commonly liked. They'd enjoyed the cookies she'd made, they weren't even close to Felix's cookies if you asked Hyunjin, and order in some pizza as well. They'd ended the night with movies, and like every cliche story, Yuna had fallen asleep half-way through.

Hyunjin remembers Jisung picking the girl up like she was a feather and taking her to his room, leaving Hyunjin to discuss to himself what did he truly think of Yuna and the relationship status she and Jisung now shared.

It continued this way for another month. Yuna coming over almost everyday, even sometimes to watch over  whatever schedule they had planned that day. Hyunjin would never say it out loud, but he could really do without Yuna at dance practice. Said girl, as she watched over, was constantly telling him what to do. But she was a lady, Jisungs lady at that, so Hyunjin smiled and nodded each time, doing an attempt to fix nothing because any critique she had made no sense.

Again, she was trying to hard. But again, Hyunjin would keep his mouth shut. He seemed to be the only one to think of this anyway.

————

Hyunjin never realized he enjoyed Jisungs company as much as he did until he seemed to never get time with the boy. With Yuna still constantly coming over, it was never a dull moment to find them cuddled into each other or even those scary moments when Hyunjin would find things getting steamy on the couch. He'd walk back out, removing the idea of hanging out with Jisung in an instant.

Even times when he swore she wouldn't follow, where he swore she wasn't permitted, she was there, taking his best friend away like dust in a storm. He was jealous, it was and easy fact to except. But it made Hyunjin laugh that he wasn't jealous over a girl, but in fact Jisung. His pre-debut self would be screaming at him for this, no doubt.