Lashing Out

This story was actually requested 2 years ago and I just now finished it...i'm so sorry 😭
Regardless, the request asked for Hyunjin to be very clingy towards his members. But due to the stress and exhaustion they face with their comeback, some members don't react well to this clingyness

>>>· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·<<<

Hyunjin himself would easily admit he can be clingy. A lot of the time this comes from his own desire to be close to the other members, but there are times when it's someone else's decision to be clingy and Hyunjin can help but let himself get smothered. But since the split of the roommates, since he's been placed in a dorm with the ever affectionate (simps) 3racha, Hyunjin thinks he may have become ever more clingy.

When you're surrounded by men who themselves are very clingy and like to cuddle, but also not surrounded by another half of your group at all times, you find yourself smothering them with affection any time you get. When it was all right of them in a single dorm, it was so easy to cuddle up to any member at any time of the day. Whereas now, his options were limited. Don't get Hyunjin wrong, he loves 3racha, but as he doesn't see the other four members as much, any time he does see them he can't help but be a little more clingy.

So what a more perfect location than in the waiting rooms as they wait their turn to perform LALALALA. All the members squished into a comfortable space, all of them at the mercy of Hyunjin's desire for affection. So, his first victim is Seungmin, who lay on the floor mat watching a drama on his phone. Since the boy was lying on his stomach, Hyunjin had decided to drape himself over the puppy's back—immediately earning an oof from the singer.

"Hyunjinnn." He whined with a tone that implemented the pout that was currently on his face. Hyunjin only giggled, getting himself comfy by lying his head in the crook of Seungmin's neck, watching the little actors on the boys phone.

"Seungminnn." Hyunjin had mimicked back once he was comfy. But Seungmin paused his show with a frown. "Really Hyunjin, I don't wanna cuddle right now. So can you please get off?"

Hyunjin felt like flinching. Seungmin had his days where he didn't want to be touchy with the members, but normally that just entailed with him putting up little effort to escape. And with that little effort, he normally gave in to whoever clung to him. Hyunjin can't recall the last time Seungmin ever vocally claimed he wanted to be left alone.

"Oh—sorry Minnie, i'll get off." And so he rolled off the boys back, taking a second to stare at the ceiling, recalling what had happened mere seconds ago. It really shouldn't be something he thought so much about, but he couldn't help the pain in his heart from the small rejection. But he was never one to disrespect someone's wishes, and surely another member would accept his cuddles.

So, inspecting the room, locating his next target, he fixated on Minsung, who were sat on the couch scrolling on their phones. With a smirk, Hyunjin padded over and draped himself over their laps.

"Hyunjin-ah."

"Aish Hyunjin."

Immediately by their reactions, Hyunjin feared an oncoming rejection. Normally Jisung doesn't hesitate to accept the physical affection, often cooing and wrapping his arms around the taller. Whereas Minho liked the affection here and there, but liked to do it on his own accord. But normally, he was accepting, if not playful, of Hyunjin's touch.

But this time, both seemed opposed to the body weighing down their legs. So Hyunjin flipped himself onto his back, now having a clear display of the facial expressions above him. Jisung seemed to bear a pained expression, so Minho would glance over at the boy, then look down at Hyunjin with disapproval.