Death by Kitten

*The Allergy Reactions might not be accurate*

>>>· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·<<<

Coming home to their dorm was uneventful as normal. Don't get him wrong, Hyunjin loves that he now has his own room, and doesn't have to share as much space with seven other boys. But damn does it get lonely. And sometimes after a long day of practice, all Hyunjin wants to do is come home and have either some crazy ass conversations, or some down to earth ones that normally end with cuddles.

But instead, he comes home and not a light is on except for the one above the kitchen stove. There's no noise except for the fans in each room, running to help the air conditioning keep the house cool. Hyunjin sighs as he sets his bag down in a chair in the kitchen. It's already 9:45 and he guesses he'll just order in some food seeing as he has no idea when 3racha will be back, and is in no mood to cook.

He also figured he should go ahead and order enough food to feed four mouths. In the end, Dominos is the website he's ordering from and with a 20 minute wait time, he decides to take a quick shower. After being nothing but hot and sweaty, the cool water feels great on his skin, especially on his face. Sadly it only takes a couple minutes for him to feel satisfied and get cold before he's turning the temperature to boiling.

10 Minutes later he's stepping out of the shower and faced with a fogged up mirror. Hyunjin's childish side can't help but draw a smiley face that Jisung will end up finding later when the steam is gone and nothings left but his finger oils. Because he'd ordered pizza, some grey lounge pants and grey hoodie seemed perfect for the night as Hyunjin knows he'll end up in front of the TV for a hot minute as he enjoys the pizza.

Right after he slips on his hoodie, the doorbell rings and Hyunjin can't help the watering his mouth is already doing. The exchanges at the door are quick and sweet, Hyunjin making sure to thank the man and give him a little extra of a tip for his hard work. Next he's closing the door with four boxes of pizza in hand that are making his senses melt.

Not long after he'd gotten the pizza, he finds himself sat on the sofa, a box of pizza in front of him along with a bottle of coke, as he watches whatever drama appeared on the screen first. It's times like this where Hyunjin actually doesn't mind being alone. He can talk to himself, rant about the stupid decisions the drama characters are making. He can think and talk his mind without someone else's opinion jumping in.

He enjoys this time while it's lasts, because two hours later, he hears chatter at the dorm door.
"Sung really?"

"What? I couldn't just leave him, it's raining!"

"Okay so where do you plan on keeping it?"

"My room?"

"Fine, but it's your responsibility, maybe even get Minho to help out."

"I cannot believe you just let him keep that Hyung. That's a walking, breathing Minho Hyung attractor."

As he listens, Hyunjin wonders what could be such a 'Minho Hyung attractor,' and what Changbin must be so surprised to see Chan letting Jisung keep. A part of it worries him just because it is Jisung, but it must not be so bad if Chan has given him the okay to keep whatever it may be. The door opens and once Jisung is in Hyunjin's sight, he freezes.

Jisung is holding a Kitten.

And really it would be all fine and well if Hyunjin didn't have a Semi Deadly Cat allergy. Just as he wants to say something about this situation, Jisung is rubbing his face against the cats face, giggles ringing out as he does so. Chan and Changbin share nothing but a look of adoration and so Hyunjin stays quiet. He likes seeing his members happy, and sometimes he guesses he doesn't mind putting his own needs aside. Even if they are detrimental.