Silent Treatment ...

authors Note ; so sorry for not uploading anything past few days / week I've been dealing with some stuff. 

It's been around a week since the incident and Axe has refused to utter one word to me about the subject which is making being in the same room as him very frustrating because all I want to do is make my feelings clear about what happened. But oh no Axe being who he is has to bury any emotion he feels so deep inside himself he no longer feels it. I have been talking to one person about it tho, my best friend since we were toddlers - Ivory. I've been texting her for the past few days about everything that's been happening so far. She knows about the whole kidnapping and the shooting. But she's promised to not tell anyone until we have devised a plan to get me away from it all. The only problem is the longer I stay around Axe the less appealing the whole escape plan seems. Anyways, the point is Ivory now knows everything which I'm very relieved about.

I decide to sit on the couch away from Axe while he's in a meeting and watch some Netflix, my phone buzzes signaling I've got a message. YAY ! it's from Ivory, asking if i wanna go shopping at the mall with her today. I do need a distraction from everything so yeah I am going to spend the day with my best friend whether Axe likes it or not. I reply to her message and begin to head upstairs to find an outfit to wear. After 20 minutes I finally decide on ;

plain but extra :) I finish getting ready and head downstairs to say bye to Axe because I know if I don't say where I'm going he'll just get mad and refuse to leave me alone

plain but extra :) I finish getting ready and head downstairs to say bye to Axe because I know if I don't say where I'm going he'll just get mad and refuse to leave me alone. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest making me feel slightly nauseous. I knock loud ish on the massive wooden door, "Come in" I begin to slowly walk into the room filled with what I assume are other mafia members, but that's not what's making me anxious, it's the fact there's multiple guns laid across the table. "erm hey Axe, erm so today I'm gonna go out shopping with one of my friends. '' I don't even have to look at him to know that his eyes are burning into the side of my head. "Does your friend know about our arrangement? I don't want you going out with some guy Alyssa if that's what you're gonna do" WOW i can't believe this guy sometimes. "No it's not some guy, it's my best friend thank you and no SHE is a woman" I had just had about enough of him at this point, I'm so sick of him treating me like I'm some child who can't be trusted on their own. So yeah looking back on it I have just yelled at one of the most dangerous men in the world ... whoops. I look directly into One's eyes to see them filled with fury and also confusion. I don't say anything else or wait for him to reply, just get my things and slam the door behind me. On the way to pick up Ivory, I let everything sink in for a moment. This is cut short when my bestie gets in the car. "Heyy Lyssa haven't seen you in soooo long, missed you'' She always knows how to cheer me up, "heyyy Ivory, missed you too sister, honestly so nice to be out of the house." I could sense she wanted to question but with the apparent look on my face which said leave it don't say anything, she left it. 

..................................................................TIME STAMP..............................................................

After a few hours of shopping with Ivory it was now 8:30 so we decided it was getting kinda late so headed back to our homes, I dropped Ivory off at her house and then began the dreaded drive back to Axe

After a few hours of shopping with Ivory it was now 8:30 so we decided it was getting kinda late so headed back to our homes, I dropped Ivory off at her house and then began the dreaded drive back to Axe. It wasn't long before I pulled into the sickly familiar driveway once more. Getting all of my bags out of the car, I headed for the front door to await my fate....

Once I had gotten inside I quickly ran no sprinted upstairs and straight into the bedroom, not looking for Axe. I thankfully didn't run into him on the way up, but I swear I've heard footsteps coming towards the door. Aha I was right, just as I registered what was about to happen, the door swung open and there stood a very no scratch that furious looking Axe. I was scared to say anything in case he lashed out at me but I wasn't going to let him make me feel weak. "Hey Axe." I couldn't think of anything else to say, he just looked at me scowling. "What have I done that's made you this angry at me? All I have done today is spend some time with my best friend who might I add I haven't been able to see because god forbid I actually lead a life outside this. I said what I said and meant it now if you're going to stand there and scowl at me all night please leave me alone." wow alyssa where the fuck did that come from, standing up for yourself girlll. Axe just stood there speechless and taken back. "WOW right ok. I guess I overreacted today and I'm sorry for that. But I just don't want you to get hurt and me not be there" "I guess I understand where you're coming from but still you should've have said what you said, it made me feel like you don't trust me." He just walked over to me and began to wrap his arms around me and apologise over and over. We both talked everything over and decided to just forget about it.

Sitting on the bed just cuddling, Axe begins to kiss up and down my neck then my lips. Not gonna lie, I'm not complaining one bit. "Axe what are you doing baby. Not that i'm complaining", he lets out a deep chuckle "just loving on my princessa" his thick italian accent starting to become evident . Honestly this man drives me insane, after a heated makeout session we ie I decided I was too sleepy to continue further much to Axe's disappointment. "Come on Axe, it's like 12 in the morning and I need sleep" once again laughing at my comment, he unwraps his arms from me and begins to get ready for bed. I just can't help but stare at his toned stomach then my eyes travel up to his muscular tattooed arms. Jeez he's just perfect. 

Authors note ;

I have added a picture just for context purposes ;) you're welcome 😂

Anyways on with the story :)

Once we had both finished changing for bed, we proceeded to go back to our previous position. Before I fully fell asleep I began to trace Axe's tattoos on his arms while he ran his hands through my hair relaxing me further. Noticing my sleepiness he kissed my head, nose, cheeks and lips "Goodnight my princessa, sleep well" I kissed his lips and wished him "Goodnight Axe, sleep well".

Authors Note;

Again I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner, so I'm gonna upload another chapter tonight. I'm not sure how long it'll be but I'll post it anyway. Thank you for reading, bye :)Anyways on with the story :)