Nightmare ...

I had finally drifted off to sleep after Axe ran his hands through my hair. All was peaceful and I was content in his arms. This was until my mind ran away with itself and before I knew it I was reliving the events of a few days ago. Yep I was having a nightmare about the whole shooting incident. Except there was something strange about it, I wasn't in the car looking over, I was looking up at a dark figure with what I think is a gun pointing at me. OMG, it's Axe and I'm the guy who he shot. Then he did the unthinkable... I immediately shoot up out of bed, hyperventilating and my tears falling making me shake uncontrollably. It's not long before Axe notices me, "Hey, hey baby girl what's wrong. It's ok I'm here. I've got you" Repeating those words, I calm down slightly but just enough to speak. "I - I - I had a n- n - nightmare that y-y-you shot me instead of that guy" Axe's expression softened from concerned to sympathetic. "Oh baby girl, you know I would never ever hurt you. I'm sorry that A you had to see that I should have never taken you with me and B i'm sorry for being a dick before you know I hate seeing sad" I didn't say anything just cuddled into his side. 

He picked me up and laid me down on his chest soothing my nerves

He picked me up and laid me down on his chest soothing my nerves. "I love you Alyssa" my heart has never raced this fast, omg he's said these 3 words ! If my face didn't give it away my wide eyes did. "I love you too Axe. No matter what happens we've got each other right ?" I swear I saw a blush creep up on my cheek. "Of course princessa i'm always going to be here." "Wow look at you Mr bad boy blushing. You've gone soft" He chuckles and makes a snarky remark "I'm not a boy baby girl, i'm a man" Of course he's saying that. He then proceeds to take his revenge even further by tickling me so much I can't breathe. I'm laughing that hard. "o-o-ok Axe, you can s-s-stop now" He stops tickling me and looks into my eyes lovingly and kisses my lips. "Get some more sleep baby girl. It's 2:30 in the morning. Goodnight angel, I've got you, you're safe in my arms nothing can hurt you" I didn't have the energy to reply so I kissed his lips and drifted back off into a slumber.

Authors Note ;

I kept my promise of 2 chapters in one night :) hope you're all enjoying it so far !