(4) Dark Link

Your POV

"...Dark Link."

"Dark Link? Isn't he your shadow?"

"Yea. But why is he stalking you?... (Y/n) promise me you won't talk to him or go looking for him."

"Why?"

"Because he's evil. Ganondorf created him."

"Okay. If it's Ganaondorf's creation I'll stay away from Dark. I promise."

"Thanks (y/n)." Link hugged me and I hugged back. We pulled away and got on Epona.

We rode to my small cabin. When we got to my cabin Link and I went inside to have some hot chocolate.

When they were made I handed a cup to him and he drank it.

"Mmm. That's good."

"Thanks." We sat there together in silence.

"(Y/n), Why do you live here? You know you're a princess. Why don't you live in the castle?"

"Come on Link. You know I hate all that princess stuff. The dresses, makeup, and stuff. But I think the best part of being a princess is helping your kingdom. And I do sometimes stay there for a while."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey Link?"

"Yea."

"How did you meet Dark Link?"

"Well when I was on my journey to become the Hero of Time I ran across him a couple of times."

"Oh. He's not that bad is he?"

"Compared to Ganondorf... he's fine. But compared to everyone else... He's really dangerous." He said. I shivered. "You cold?"

"Yea. A little bit. But I'll be fine."

"Here. Come on." Link grabbed my hand and walked me over to the couch. He grabbed a blanket and put it over me. "Looks like that hot chocolate didn't work too well."

I laughed at his comment. "Yea I guess so." I yawned. Link wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head down on his chest. A couple minutes later I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Links POV

(Y/n) fell asleep on my chest. I quietly pushed her off of me and got off the couch.

I looked down at her. She looked so peaceful. Her (e/c) eyes shut away from the world.

I was happy to be here again. But I'm also sad for ever leaving her. When Zelda and I found her in the Dark Forest, I couldn't hide my feelings from her. Sure I tried to never show it to her. But I never denied that I loved her.

But when I left... I saw the sadness in her eyes. And ever since I became the Hero of Time I wanted to make it up to her. I wanted to be her knight.

I smiled at the memory of how I met her. The one who changed my life completely.

I bent down and kissed her forehead. "Night princess." When I pulled back from my kiss she stirred a bit.

I started to walk away, but then I heard a loud bang outside. I looked back at (y/n) and she jumped up.

"What was that?"

"I don't know." I said walking over to a window, (y/n) joined me.

Outside Epona was jumping and running around. There was a figure outside and he was wearing a cloak.

The figure drew it sword and swing it at Epona and she started to run into the forest.

"Epona!!!" I screamed.