(23) ...Link

(D/n) - (Daughters/ name)
Your POV

"Your such an idiot!" I laughed as I rolled around on the grass. I pried an eye open as I stared at Links shocked face.

"W-wait... That was just a trick? You-you mean, you don't choose BEN? It's was just to kill him?" Link asked shocked. I sat up and face palmed.

"Yes!"

"... Sweet." Link said grabbing my waist and pulling me close. "Your not worried about Dark?"

"Eh... He's got himself and his sword. He can take care of himself for now." I said as Link smiled and kissed me.

I smirked and immediately replied. Link pulled away, his eyes slowly opening to meet my (e/c) orbs.

"Finally..." Link whispered, while smiling. I sat there shocked as he got up and walked away.

"Wait... w-wait what?" I muttered. I turned my head and saw Link on Epona, while holding the reins of (h/n).

"Your such an idiot!" Link mimicked me, while laughing. I smiled and ran and hopped on (h/n).

"Race you to your place?" I asked.

"Your on." Link said flicking Eponas reins. Epona bolted towards the woods.

"No fair!" I yelled as I kicked (h/n)'s side. She reared on her hind legs and started chasing after Link and Epona.

Link and I were almost there, you could see the brown speck of his tree house. Our horses hooves pounded on the ground as we stormed towards Links place.

We were neck to neck, and only a mile away from Link tree house. I got close to Epona and started to try and shove Link off of his horse.

"Hey! Whoa! You can't do that!" Link yelled as he held onto Epona for dear life, as I pushed him harder.

"My dad used to always do this to me when I was riding! Women up!" I laughed.

Link kicked Epona harder and she ran faster.

"HIYAA!" I yelled as (h/n) caught up with Epona. I got close to Epona, once again, and gave one final shove at Link.

"Wait! St- AHH!" Link yelled as he flew off Epona. Epona whinnied and stopped running, turned around and ran back to Link.

I laughed as I made it to Links house. Epona trotted over, with Link holding on.

He got off of her and held his shoulder. "Really (y/n)? That hurt!" Link yelled, but with a hint of laughter.

"I'll make it up to you...." I said grabbing Links collar and smashing my lips into his.

Link hummed and grabbed my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our lips synced together and I giggled as I pulled away.

Link smiled, as he dragged me around his house, showing me around.

-3 years later-

"(D/n)! Come here!" Link yelled as he chased around our 1 and half year old daughter. I looked up from my book and saw that (d/n) was going to pass by.

I grabbed her as she squealed and giggled. I held her up and layed her on the ground as Link gave me her clothes. I put them on and she laughed as she hopped onto Links lap and started jumping up and down.

Her golden locks, that she inherited from Link, bumped up and down as she jumped. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled with delight as Link smiled.

I smiled and pecked her cheek and got up.

"Hey where's mine?" Link asked, smiling.

"Where's what?" I said, smirking. Link laughed and set (d/n) down, which caused her to run over to me. I picked her up and rested her on my hip. I looked up to see Link in front of me.

He smiled as he said, "My cute little girl!" He pinched my cheeks and laughed. (d/n) pouted and whined.

Link chuckled as he tickled our daughter. She squealed and giggled.

"My two wonderful girls." Link said wrapping his arms around me and (d/n) and kissing my cheek and resting his chin on my shoulder.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! This was Links ending, and I hoped you liked it! I loved this one! Next will be Darks ending!

-BB-