(13) The worst kind of Torture

Nights POV

I carried (y/n) to her cell, which was at the back of the dungeon. I stopped and looked to my right and left. I smirked and started walking away from my brothers and the hero's cell. I chuckled a bit at how I'm taking their precious girl and walking past them, and how they don't know about it. Well they are knocked out.

I put her in her cell and chained her up. I laid her back against the wall and kissed her forehead.

"G'night my sweet." I whispered in her ear and she shivered a bit. I locked the door and walked away.

I walked into the throne room and saw Ganan sitting on his throne.

"Night! What did you do to the Princess?!" Ganan screamed.

"Nothing. I just taught her a lesson and knocked her out." I said waving my hand like it was no big deal and sitting in my throne next to his.

"What kind of lesson?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing that you should worry about."

"You kissed her didn't you?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

"Whatever. But remember I still need her for the Triforces."

"I know. I'll deal with that."

~time skip~
Your POV

I woke up in my cellar. Aw man. I thought I was done with this?!

I kicked a couple of pebbles that were scattered on the ground.

My ear twitched as I heard screaming. I lifted my head but didn't speak.

~Darks POV~

"Who was that?" Link said groggily.

"I don't know he said we'll find out soon." Just then I walked in.

"Ah~ Your awake." He said.

"Where is she?!" I snarled.

"You mean the Princess? She's around."

"Tell me where she is or I'll kill you!" I got up and yanked on my chains that held me against the wall.

"Kill me? I'd like to see you try. I could kill you in a number of ways, right now. But Ganan wants you to witness something."

"And what is that?" Link said staring at him.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Who are you?!" I screamed.

"You know (y/n) was just like this when I came to her. She thought that I was you, brother. She had faith you would come, but I was there for her when she lost all hope."

"Liar! She would never lose any hope in anything!" Link yelled.

"Ya she-"

"Wait?... Brother? I have no siblings."

"I'm your clone, but more powerful."

"Name?"

"I wasn't given one. Ganan thought that it would be best if I don't have a name, so I wouldn't feel. But I am, so he called me Night, it's his way of darkness."

"Wait. He let you have emotions?!... What have you experienced?" Hoping he wouldn't say that word.

"All of them. I guess... that reminds me I visited (y/n) earlier, and she looked quite nice today."

"You didn't!" Link and I screamed. He just nodded.

"Now, I think it's time for a visit with (y/n)."

"Your letting us visit her?" Link questioned.

"Baka! Link, he's lying!" I screamed and Link huffed against the wall.

"Kinda. But you are going to see her... gag them." Night said looking at a couple of guards and pointing a finger at me. "I'm gonna go get my Princess."

"She's not your- mphgh!" A gaurd shoved a piece of rotten cloth in my mouth. My eyes watered at the smell.

Night walked down further into the dungeon.

~your POV~

I tried to listen to the voices but I sighed and gave up. It's probably just another prisoner getting beat.

I heard the click of a lock and looked up to see Night.

"Hey beautiful."

"Don't call me that."

"To bad. I just did."

"Ugh."

He came over to me and unlocked my chains. I rubbed my wrists and looked up at him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Where are we going?"

"Your new room." I nodded and i walked out of my cell, with my head down. I saw a couple of guards shoes and heard muffled voices.

I couldn't see, because my hair was in the way. I went to pull my head up, but Night shoved my head back down.

~links POV~

(Y/n) walked past us and didn't even look up. Dark and I tried to scream at her to get her attention but all we got, was to have her head being pushed back down by Night.

I have been beaten and blasted by magic, but this was the worst kind of torture I have ever felt.

~Darks POV~

Night looked at me while he took (y/n) away. She didn't look at us. Did we really hurt her that bad? Does she think we left her?

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I now knew what sadness and torture felt.