(20) You Shouldnt Have Done That

Your POV

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Link asked as we walked around the woods.

"Ya... Ya... Just, confused that's all..."

"How?" Dark asked.

"What I should do... I don't know. Talon seems nice and all, and I guess it would be nice to marry him. But I want things to be different. I want to choose."

"That's easy. ME!" Dark yelled as he flung an arm around my neck. I chuckled a bit and poked him in the stomach, more like abs.

"Whatever. I should probably-" I stopped mid-sentence.

A giggle was heard not so far from here, I turned my head slightly, as did Link and Dark, looking at the moving bushes.

We got our swords out and got ready to kill whatever is beyond the plant.

Someone emerged and the two boys were about to slash at the person.

"Whoa guys!" I yelled as I stepped in front of the person and flung my sword at theirs, making a weird looking star.

"Hey..." The person said behind me. I turned and saw a kid in green, wearing the same green tunic like Links. Just the only thing was that his eyes weren't sky blue like Links, instead they were black and had red pupils, his eye sockets had a bit of blood dripping from them.

"BEN..." Dark growled, as this BEN person smirked.

"BEN? You never mentioned him...?" I said.

"No one that you should worry about, nor talk to. What are you doing here?" Link hissed.

"Same thing you did, the girl-"

"Shut up!" Dark yelled, kicking BEN in the shin.

"Dude! Seriously?!" I yelled as I ran towards BEN and helped him.

"(Y/n)! Stay away from him!" Link yelled.

"Why do you guys hate each other?" I asked.

"Something... happened... It's better if we don't tell you... come back over here." Dark demanded.

I felt myself move closer to him but was grabbed by the wrist.

"Why do you believe them? Why would you?" BEN asked.

"I... uh... I can't get involved with any more of this. I'm sorry." I said ripping out of his grip and running back to the castle.

3rd person

"You shouldn't have done that..." BEN growled as he dissolved into green numbers and cyber cubes.

"We should go to (y/n). She could be in danger with him around." Link said.

"Don't tell me what to do." Dark growled as he ran to your direction.

"Well, you just followed what I just said..." Link muttered, following.

-At castle-
Your pov

"Hey (y/n)... I'm sorry if I did anything to make you feel uncomfortable. I'll stop, if you'd like." Talon said, once he found me in the gardens.

"No. No. Your fine. I'm just worried about the wedding. I'd like it to go as planned."

"(Y/n) your a horrible liar. But your almost convincing with that smile... Please tell me the truth."

I chuckled and sighed, "I'm just not ready for this... Marriage... I still have lots to do, to figure out. Talon, I'm just worried, what if your parents aren't satisfied with the marriage and decide war?" I whispered, on the edge of tears.