(9) Wisdom

Your POV

"What kind of test?" I asked the spirit.

"It's just one test. But you have to use magic."

"I-i have never used magic though."

"That's why you get to use the book." He said pointing the magic book I took out.

"O-okay. L-lets get started." He nodded and a portal appeared.

"All you have to go through is the trial, its just one, but you have to live to retrieve it."

~links POV~

"Dude! Shut up! Already mine!" I yelled with a mouthful of food.

"Did I tell you the story how I kidnapped her and she forgave me. Then we became friends." Dark said casually.

"Ya. Many times. It's the only thing you got to hold against me."

"You little-"

"Boys! Shut up! Your giving the Goddess a headache. Especially me. Just be nice." Zelda yelled, she then mumbled something, "You guys might not even be her's. She getting marrie-uh~..."

"What was that?" Dark said coldly.

"N-nothing. See ya." She started to fast walk.

"Zelda! Get back here!" Dark and I yelled at her.

~Your POV~

I stepped through the portal clutching the book and my sword. I appeared in a forest.

I walked around and didn't see anything but trees. I kept wandering till I came upon an opening and saw a field.

I stared at it in aw, but was suddenly flung forward. I got up shakily and rubbed my head. I looked in front of me and saw a man with blue lightning coming out of his fingers.

"What the-" He zapped me again and I flew backwards.

I got up and he zapped me again. I was flung backwards once more. I bent over and held my stomach, everything hurts.

I got up and before he could zap me again I swung my sword and my sword deflected the hit. The blue lightning went towards him and hit him square in the chest. He flew backwards but quickly got up, like nothing hit him.

He opened his palm and a ball of fire appeared. He threw it at me and I jumped out of the way, with an inch to spare. I ran towards him and swung my sword. He disappeared with a purple cloud of smoke and appeared behind me.

I tried to stab but he disappeared again and appeared a couple feet in front of me.

"Hold still Baka ('idiot')!" I swung my sword again, but he was already somewhere else.

His fingers twitched and the blue lighting appeared. He pointed his hands at me and the Lightning came at me. I blocked it with my sword but I didn't have a good grip and my sword flew out of my hands. I looked behind me and saw my sword about 30 feet away.

I ran towards it but to be thrown backwards.

"Ow~" I groaned.

"Use magic young child." I heard the spirit say in my head.

"Ugh. Fine." I flipped the book open, while dodging magic fire balls. "Come on, come on... uh-ha!" I pointed to a page with a spell. I moved my fingers and said:

"Magic loom
Darkness gloom
Let light shine"

A bright blue light appeared in my hands and I thrust the ball at the man. The ball hit him and went inside of his chest.

At first nothing happened, then cracks appeared all over his body and light flowed through the cracks.

"No. No. Nooooooo~!" The man exploded into a sparkling dust.

"Finally." I sighed, dropping to the ground.

Suddenly the ground started rumbling and a portal appeared a couple of feet away from me.

I quickly got up and ran to my sword and picked it up and jumped into the portal.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the ancient kingdoms library.

"You did it."

"Y-ya. But how do I know I have the Triforce of Wisdom?"

"Look at your collar bone child."

I did as I was told and looked at my collar bone. The Triforce of Wisdom appeared in the center of my chest and rested on my collar bone.

"Whoa!"

"Whoa indeed. Now you must be going to Ganandorf's castle."

I nodded and ran out of the castle and got on (h/n). I flicked the reins and she started running.

~Darks POV~
Three days later

"Link! Link! (Y/n) got the Triforce of Wisdom! She's heading to Ganandorf's castle." I yelled at Link while holding the letter (y/n) sent us.

"That's good! But Ganandorf... should we just go after her?"

"I don't know? Astrid said we will know when to go."

"Okay."