(15) Courage and Darkness (part 1)

Your POV

Vaati appeared behind Ganan. He ran after me and grabbed me. He pinned me against the wall and smiled evilly.

"You have a choice Princess... Give us the Triforces now and not suffer or bear through the pain and then give us the Triforces. Your pick..." Vaati whispers in my ear. I try to pry him off of me but he cuffed me to the wall.

"I'll never give you the Triforces. I will protect Hyrule..."

"You foolish girl." Vaati said smirking slightly. He ran to me and grabbed my arms. His hands electrified and my body started twitching madly.

"N-nooooooo!!!!! S-stop!!!!!! Link!!!! Dark!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!"

Vaati's electrifying increased with each scream that escaped my lips.

~Links pov~

I grunted as I pulled on the chains. Dark left a couple minutes ago and I'm still in here.

My elf ear twitched as I heard a scream... (y/n)'s...

"No!!!! Stop!!!" I screamed at nothing. I looked around my cell and saw a broken chain. I then turned my head towards the thick iron 'bracelets'. The key whole was round, like the chain.

I reached for the broken chain and started fitting it into the key whole. I did a victory dance as the chains clattered to the floor. Now all I need to do is get out of my cell.

I grab the bars of my cell and scream. I screamed a couple more times and I saw a skinny guard coming towards me. He stopped in front of me... which was a mistake.

"Stop screaming!-...your out!!! Guys he's-" I punched him through my cell and he fell dazed. I hurried and bent down and grabbed the keys that were hanging from his belt. I took the key and shoved it into the key whole. I wiggled it around and I heard a click.

I was about to open it but I heard someone groan. I looked down and saw the guard still awake. He looked at me and saw the keys in my hand. He looked to me and to his belt while I stared blankly at him. "H-hey... you took my-" Before he could finish I swung the door open as hard as I can and the iron door hit him in the head. His eyes rolled back into his head and he fell to the floor, not moving. Man that guy was an idiot...

I walked out and grabbed the sword from the guards hilt and started off. I need to get to (y/n) before Dark does... I heard another one of (y/n)'s lifeless screams... or maybe I just need to get there before she cracks...

I ran out of the dungeon and roamed aimlessly. This is so not fair... Dark practically lived here... but I still was taken here to be tortured so I should know where to go.

I walked down the halls as my boots made contact with the stone floor, making clicking noises that echoed.

I jumped a bit as I heard (y/n) scream again. This time it was louder... and closer. I walked further down the hallway.

Suddenly her screams became endless, there was no breath in them, just the petrified scream that is escaping her lips roughly.

I ran towards her non-ending screams. I then saw someone running towards me... Dark...

~Darks POV~

I ran into trouble along the way to the throne room. I had to take the long way, which is around the whole castle.

I frowned as I heard a scream. Usually I would smile and maybe even laugh during torture... but this was torture for me. (Y/n)'s screams echoed down the hall and bounced around in my head.

My anger built inside of me and I started running towards the throne room.

I saw Link running down the other side of the hall. How did he escape?!... Whatever, it'll have to wait, I have to save (y/n).

~your POV~

"You could stop suffering right now if you give us the Triforces!!!!" Vaati screamed.

"NE-ver!!!" My voice cracked as another wave of electricity ran through me. "I'd rather suffer for Hyrule. One suffering than thousands."

"Ugh. Pathetic... why can't we just kill her and take the Triforces from her?!" Ganan screamed.

"We made a deal!!!" Night yelled.

"Ya but I'm starting to regret it.......... wait, I know how to make her crack." Ganan said. Vaati stopped his torture and looked at Ganan.

"Well, what is it?!" Vaati asked.

"Instead of torturing her, we torture the ones she cares about most!" Ganan screams.

"Whoa whoa whoa. You are not going to torture me." Night says smirking.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I muttered under my breath. If I could face palm right now, I would, but my hands are chained up!!!

"Shut up... Go get Link and Dark and-" Ganan got cut off by something crashing to the ground. We looked in the shadows and we saw a vase broken.

"Link be quiet!!!" Dark whispered loudly.

"I'm sorry!!! But my health is low!!!" Link whisper screamed back.

"Boys, come out." Night said smirking.

"Oh crap..." I heard two silent whispers. Link and Dark walked out of the shadows. Link had a guilty face on while Dark just was muttering curses to himself.

They looked past the three villains and saw me chained against the wall, breathing hard, and blood dripping down my face.

"(Y/n)!!!" Link and Dark screamed. Their faces mixed from embarrassment to anger. They took out their swords and started to attack. Link went for Ganandorf and Dark went for Night, while Vaati stayed behind with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Please... stop... let them go..." I whispered.

"Then give us the Triforces!!!" Vaati screamed as he grabbed my arms and started to electrify me again.

I screamed and Link and Dark took note of this. They fought harder.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I liked this chapter... even if it has pain in it. I'm just happy that it was good... I guess.

This was part one, part two is next chapter, so... Ya.... I don't know what to say... I'll shut up....