(5) Friends?...

Links POV

"(Y/n)!" I screamed as Dark and her faded into the shadows.

I banged my fist on the kitchen table, full of anger. What did I do wrong? Why does Dark want her? Sure, she is pretty and she's not like the other girls in Hyrule. But, seriously? She's light and he's darkness.

I started to think of where Dark will take her. Then it finally hit me. His castle. Duh.

I ran out of (y/n)'s house and jumped on Eponas back.

"Yah!" I kicked her side and she ran to Darks castle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Why did you bring me here?!" Dark sat me down on a bed.

"Isn't it obvious? You know there's something called kidnapping."

"Why can't you do that to Zelda? You always do that."

"I don't want to. And you know I never wanted to kidnap her in the first place. Ganondorf ordered me to."

"What? I don't get it. Why does Ganondorf want to kidnap Zelda?"

"Because she holds the Triforce of wisdom. Ganondorf holds the Triforce of power."

"But I hold all three of them." I said confused. Dark just smirked.

"Yea. But he doesn't know that. So keep that to yourself."

"But I thought you were on Ganondorf's side."

"Ha! I was. I was trained and raised to be evil. I was forced to join him. He was my creator. Then I escaped. He never came after me... He probably made another clone of Link."

"Oh."

"But there is a problem to Ganondorf's creations. They always end up having feelings and emotions and always turn on him. He just keeps doing it. Thinks he will succeeded. Probably will though. If he gets his hands on all the triforces."

"Why are you helping me? Why not turn me into Ganondorf?"

"Like I said Sweetheart I left him. I'm not part of his posse." He said laughing.

"You know I have a name right?"

"I know. What is it?"

"(Y/n)... Why would you kidnap me if you don't know my name?"

"Oh I knew what your name is. I just wanted you to say it." He smirked.

"Ha-ha. Why aren't you hurting or torturing me?" His eyes widened.

"I thought we made this clear? Prince needs princess." I looked at him. "And... I love you." He said that last part really quiet so I couldn't make out what he said.

"What?"

"Nothing. But I guess you'll find out later."

"Okay...? What do you want to do?" He looked taken aback at my comment.

"What?"

"What do you want to do? We can't be in here all day."

"But I just kidnapped you."

"Well yea. I guess. But you're not hurting me. And you seem nice. Even if Link told me to stay away from you."

"Oh... I don't know."

"Do you have a library?"

"Y-yea."

"Cool let's go." I dragged him outside the door and said, "Lead the way."