o-oh ok

I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light. I was laying on what I assumed was George's chest, who was gently twirling my hair around their finger.

    "Morning Georgie," I mumbled rolling over onto my stomach with my eyes still half open.

      I leaned my head up to give him a usual good morning kiss. I gently kissed him, noticing a new flavor of chapstick, coconut instead of his usual cinnamon. His lips felt different. Not worse or better, just the same but it felt like I was kissing a different-. Then it hit me, this wasn't George.

    I immediately pulled away and sat up, my legs still straddled around his.

   "I'm so sorry Cla-" he sat up too, stopping my apology by pulling me into a much more heated kiss.

   He slid his hands around me leaving them at my ass making me let a small whimper fall out of my mouth. Before I could say or do anything his tounge was in my mouth, searching it, exploring it. He pulled away when I started tugging his shirt off; letting me slip the cloth over his head. Just as I thought he was going to kiss me again he raised his hands to the small of my back pushing me towards him as he started sucking harshly on my neck.

    "Cl-" I stuttered.

     "Whats wrong Willow? Did I take it to far?" He asked quickly stopping the hickey he had started and finding my eyes.

    "No- no that's was. Well that was great but George-" I started trying to explain without telling him about his feelings.

     "I already talked to George. He told me about his feelings. And I told him about mine. He also told me about you, and he wasn't wrong in the slightest." He replied pulling me down with him as he leaned back onto the couch.

     "He did?" I was genuinely shocked. I didn't expect George to say something so fast.

    "After you fell asleep on my shoulder we started talking and he told me about how he has had this big crush on you and I for years. Then he told me that you both were poly, I had never really heard of it but I did my research after he fell asleep and we talked about it again this morning. We wanted to ask you before we made it official but will you be our girlfriend?"

     "I- yeah I think that would be nice." I smiled at him as he pulled me in for another kiss.

     "I'll take it she said yes?" George chuckled from the kitchen where he was looking over the island that sperated it from the living room

     "She did, all thanks to my charm," Clay said giving us both a shit eating grin.

     "Uh huh," I shook my head laughing along with George who had broke into laughter as well.

     "What are we gonna do about the others?" Clay asked after we had all calmed down from the fit of laughter.

     "I asked them to fly in," George answered.

     "That means I get to meet Karl, Sapnap and Quackster?" I smiled looking between them.

    "That means you get to meet Karl, Sapnap and Q-quackster." George nodded with a giggle at the end.

     "That's exciting, you boys want to finish up the tokens at the arcade? I saw a stitch stuffed animal that I really wanna get." They both nodded and I hurried off to my room to put a fresh change of clothes on.

     I quickly tossed on a big t-shirt I stole from Clay some leggings and my crocs before. I tossed my hair up in a 'messy bun' and put a light layer of mascara on.

     I ran back down the hallway to find Clay and George looking around for something.

    "I found it," George said looking at me.

     "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked looking down at myself to see if something was wrong.

     "Looks better on her anyway," Clay smiled and I realized he was talking about the shirt.

     "Thats why she ran off," George giggled standing up and walking over to me.

      "You look pretty," he whispered putting his hands on my hips and leaning down to plant a kiss on my nose.

     I giggled and gave him a kiss back. Clay walked by, towards my room presumably for a shirt but not before leaving a kiss on both of our heads.

    He walked out a few minutes later and put his elbow against the wall and his hand on his hip. He wad wearing on of my crop tops. I yanked my phone out of my pocket and snapped a few pictures a few with his face and a few without while George was rolling around on the floor wheezing. He flipped his hair and started walking back towards my room.

    "That was gold," I giggled helping George back onto the couch.

     "You should send me the faceless ones so I can post them." George said pointing to a few good photos that didn't have Clays face in them.

    "Of course, your fans will go crazy for this. Do they even know your in Florida?"  I said sending him a few of the good faceless photos he asked for.

    He quickly tweeted them with the caption of 'Look what dream just sent me' so no one would assume where he was.

     We heard Clays phone go off as he walked down the hall in a hoodie. We turned around to find him looking at his phone with a mixed expression on his face. On one hand he looked amused, and on the other he looked pissed. Either way it was fucking hilarious.

    "Someone has my post notifications on?" George teased causing Clay to look up and give him a middle finger.

    "I hate you both now lets go loves," He extended a hand to each of us and we headed to the arcade for another decouple hours of video games.

Word count: 1006

A/n
Thank you for reading. I hope im not going to fast but at the same time I want to get them all together? Anyways have a good day/night drink some water and eat something if you can. You are all loved and appreciated!!! <3 :)

-m