bye. I guess.

I hadn't slept at all last night. If I didn't move it wasn't happening. Yet no matter how still I laid the sun still rose, and the dreaded alarm still rang.

    George groaned rolling over and smacking the bedside table. He rolled back over to Nick and I hugging around my waist and burrying his head into the crook of my neck. Nick was behind me his arms hooked up and around mine with his head tangled in my hair.

     I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I finally came to the realization of what was happening today. They were leaving.

     Alex was going back to California to finish up his last quarter of law school in person before switching to online. Nick was going back to Texas to pack his things and let his family know what was going on in person, and to also spend thanksgiving with them. Karl was flying back to North Carolina to film videos with Jimmy and get back into his normal streaming routine whilst setting up our new place and George. George was flying across an ocean to come out to his family. We would all be separated until Christmas. Minus Clay and I.

     When Christmas came around we would all fly to North Carolina and move into a house that we had finally decided on a few days ago. Alex would then finish out his law school online and only fly in for major tests. We would visit families for birthdays and agreeing families would visit us for holidays. Clay and I would fly in a week before everyone else to help Karl with the other boys flights scattered around that same week.

    "Hey, don't cry love." George wiped a tear off my cheek.

     Nick gasped propping himself up and leaning above me, "No tears." He said sticking out his bottom lip and shaking his head.

     I smiled weakly and nodded wiping my face off and sinking back into him pulling George with me.

     Nick kissed me on the forehead snuggling into me while George gave me a light kiss on the nose, putting our foreheads together.

      Around 10 minutes later the guest bedroom door creaked open and Alex stood there wrapped in Clays favorite fluffy blanket. He was pouting and from the looks of it he might have been previously crying.

      "Aw baby come here," Nick cooed opening his arms and shifting himself back so Alex could squeeze between him and I.

      Alex walked over dragging his feet and slowly climbing into bed. He threw part of the blanket around me as Nick pulled us all towards him.

       "I don't want to go back to school," he whined laying his head on Nicks chest.

       "Its only for a month or so, you'll be back soon," I assured him.

      "I figured you disappeared into here," Clay sighed jumping a bit to readjust Karl who was clung to him like a koala.

     Clay sat on the edge of the bed letting Karl straddle him while we talked about date ideas and fun things to do when we all get to North Carolina.

     Clay laid back with Karl while closing his eyes and explaining how he would fly us back into Florida for Valentines day so we could go to disney world and be cliche.

      Karl had us imagine a day in Raleigh, walking through a mall with bags of little trinkets that remind of us each other and pretzels that have been sitting out for way to long.

     "Your flight is at 4 baby, its 3 now," Clay sighed sitting up and trying to help Karl stand up.

      Karl just shook his head and started to trail kisses down Clays jaw stopping at his neck and marking his sweet spot.

     Clay un intentionally threw his head back letting out a small groan that cause the other three boys eyes to shoot open.

      "K-karl, baby-," he stuttered.

       Karl sighed getting off of Clay and sticking his tounge out before bolting down the stairs.

       "Your cute when your flustered." I giggled crawling off the bed and trying to run after Karl.

      Someone caught my waist and spun me around. Nick. I smiled looking up at him before he leaned down so I could kiss him. I gave him a quick kiss and then sprinted down the stairs after Karl.

       "I have to go back there and stream and make videos and pretend that I didn't just fall in love with my best friends." Karl huffed pulling me into a hug as soon as I entered the kitchen.

      "I know pretty boy, I know." I tried to comfort him, even though I was feeling just as sad as he was. Though I didn't have millons of people waiting for my next appearance.

      "I just feel like im being a baby," he said pulling away and biting his lip, trying to hold back his tears.

       "No, your not. We are all feeling the same, I promise." I assured him. Yesterday was depressing as we all came to the realization that they were leaving.

       He pulled me back into his chest sniffling. "Oh Karl, we'll all be back together in a little while." He nodded and cupped face with his hands, titling my head up and leaning down to kiss me. I stood on my tippy toes steadying myself by grabbing onto the bottom of his hoodie.

      I slowly licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing my tounge to slip into his mouth.

                                   ...

     I watched as Alex turned the corner disappearing into his terminal. It was official. My boys had left.

     I turned to Clay snaking my arms around his abdomen and letting a few tears fall into his sweat shirt.

Word count: 962

A/n
Started school this week sorry bout the slow updates.
High school sucks ass as always
Have a good day/night stay, hydrated and  remember that you are all loved and appreciated!! <3

-m