operation meet some parents

Nick pov

    I stood at the terminal with Natalie, my parent and the twins. A trip that was once planned for two, to help me move into my new house with my partners, turned into operation: humiliate me. Yay.

     We had just grabbed out bags from baggage claim, and I was texting the group chat about where to meet.

      As I walked with my head down, still focused on my phone, I felt something. Or rather someone, smash into me.

    I tried to keep my balance but after a few seconds of stumbling I ended up on the ground.

    "NICK!" She screeched, revealing that it was in fact my girlfriend that had tackled me onto the floor of the airport.

     "Hi Wills, I missed you," I whispered to her, trying to sit up.

     "Hi," she whispered back, finally allowing me to sit up.

     Clay, Karl and George followed closely behind her and helped us off the ground when they got close enough. I gave them each a hug, making sure to give George a much lighter squeeze than the others due to his injury.

     After I had hugged everyone Natalie was already talking to Willow, introducing themselves. With all of our siblings, this was going to be one he'll of a move.

Willows pov

      I found it a bit weird to be sitting on Nicks lap, right next to his parents. Okay, I found it very weird. We were sitting in a van that Jimmy had lent us but it was only a 7 seater and there was 10 of us. So we fixed it like we usually do and had someone sit on someone else's lap. But usually the person you were sitting on didn't have his parents two feet away. Each of Nicks twin sisters sat on one parents lap and I sat on Nicks. George and Clay were up front and Karl was in the seat infront of us next to Nicks other sibling, Natalie.

     "I missed you guys," Nicks whispered in me ear, pulling me back to lean on his chest. I smiled and nodded acknowledging him but not daring to say a word. He took a strand of my hair and started gently braiding it, a skill he had quickly picked up from Karl, as he wanted to be able to braid my hair as well.

     I relaxed into his touch, fully leaning back on his chest and resting my head back onto his shoulder. He dropped the hair and wrapped his arms around my stomach, messing around with the hem of my shirt.

     After around 20 minutes we arrived back at the hotel to book two more rooms. Natalie opted to share a room with Clay and Georges sisters, saying that she had enough of hers. So we booked a new room for Nicks parents and a room with three twin beds for Cara, Gracie and Natalie.

     Smut but not smut?? Yk?

      I walked into the room, tossing the mini back pack I had been carrying onto the top of the mini fridge and the keys Clay had handed to me right next to it. I turned around and found myself surrounded. Interesting.

    "You know, you look very pretty today," Karl whispered, bending down to my level so he could talk into my ear.

    Nick pushed the hair behind my ear on the other side of my face, titling my head towards Karl while trailing kisses down my neck.

    George was infront of me, his hands interlocked with Clays on my hips. George was looking my face over, switching between my lips and my eyes. Asking to kiss me with his facial expression. Clay on the other hand was directly behind me, hands onto of Georges on my hips, and my ass on his.

     Karl pushed my head to straight up again, repeating the brushing motion of my hair and sucking at my neck a bit harder than Nick was.

     George however had now moved to kissing me gently, barley tugging with his teeth at my lips, begging for an entrance to the rest of my mouth. Nicks noticed slight red marks on Karl's side on my neck and began giving me proper hickeys, meaning this was going to turn into a hickey battle really quickly.