beanie boy

"Have a nice time Clay?" Alex teased poking Clays back as he followed us to the kitchen.

      I grabbed my monster and took a few sips before turning back to Alex and Clay.

    "Do you ever take off the beanie? I've been your girlfriend for almost a week and a half and I haven't seen you real hair," I pouted, leaning against the counter and crossing my arms.

    "Yeah, speaking of. We have all seen Clays face but still not your hair." Karl added joining us in the kitchen.

     "I've seen it!" George boasted coming behind Karl with Nick trailing behind him.

    "What?!" Nick, Karl, Clay and I all screamed in sync spinning towards George.

     Alex rolled his eyes and slid his beanie off of his head doing a little spin.

    "Your adorable," I squeaked stepping towards him and giving him a kiss on the nose before ruffling his hair.

    "Aw let me see!" Clay said grabbing Alex's wrist and pulling him back to him. Clay smiled down at an already flustered Alex and gave him a quick kiss on the head before Karl pulled him over.

     "Its almost weird seeing you without the beanie, love it non the less." Karl smiled kissing Alex on the cheek before George and Nick each grabbed one of his wrists.

     George smiled rolling his eyes and pecking the boys on the lips.

     Nick on the other hand could not get over the fact that he had taken the beanie off.

     "It looks great. But weird. But great. You look hot. But weird." He kept going on like this for almost a minute before Alex put a finger on his lips shutting him up.

      "Thanks, now politely shut the fuck up," Alex gave him a playful smile.

      "You guys wanna see something funny?" I asked.

     "We've already seen Clay." George teased.

     "Oh shut up!" Clay playfully punched his arm.

    I took this opportunity to grab Alex's beanie and sprint off before he could react. I bolted out the back door circling around the house with and angry Alex screaming and chasing behind me.

    All the other boys followed us as I ran up the block to the neighborhood park wheezing and laughing at Alex who was also giggling a bit at having to chase me.

    I finally stopped to catch my breath after climbing on top of the monkey bars.

    "I did not just chase you 3 blocks to not get it back! What if someone recognizes me!" Alex whined jumping for the beanie that I was dangling from the top.

     I sighed and gave him the beanie. He quickly readjusted his now very messy hair and slipped it back on.

    "I hate you all," he pouted, sitting down on some playground equipment.

     "Oh no!" I shouted swinging down from the monkey bars and running up to him.

     "Thats not what you said last night," Nick teased raising an eyebrow at him.

     "I-you- damn you," Alex furrowed his eyebrows trying to cover his blush.

     "You were a total mess last night," Karl said joining in on the 'Pick on Alex bandwagon'.

      "Anyways, this is a nice park," Clay chuckled trying to save Alex from further teasing.

      "Yeah, it is really nice. I like that tree," I pointed to a tree with white and pink flowers with long medium brown branches. "Its really pretty, and it has pretty flowers."

      I sat down next to Alex giving him a kiss on the cheek and holding his hands as the other boys exchanged glaces with each other and took off towards the tree.

     "They're so special," I giggled leaning my head on Alex's shoulder.

      "I know, gotta love em' though," He agreed as they made their way back with flowers in their hands.

     Karl tucked one behind my left ear as I lifted my head up so Nick could tuck one behind my right. Clay and George went after Alex who was getting flowers tucked into the rim of his beanie.

     I smiled giving Karl and Nick a kiss as a thank you. They each looked at each other with wide grins and took a seat next to me.

     Alex had done the same to Clay and George who were now holding hands and sitting next to him.

     "I don't want you guys to go back. I'll miss you all to much." I sighed knowing they were leaving in a few weeks.

     "I know but we'll come back soon," Alex assured me rubbing my back a bit.

     "What if you just don't leave?"

Word count: 760

A/n
I know its a short chapter buts its kind of a filler since the next one is going to be halloween. But anyways I hope you enjoyed non the less. You are ALL loved and appreciated!!! Thank you for reading and have a great day/night.

-M