im sorry.

So I dropped of the face of the earth. And for that, I am legitimately so sorry. It's been months, and I've turned into one of those wattpad writers that just doesn't finish the story, but I want to. I left the Fandom for a minute, when I deleted wattpad and my guardian went physco insane and a bunch of shit went down with home life but I'm back. Dream just did a face reveal, the boys officially moved in together, it's time to wrap up the story. There will hopefully be a few more chapters, I'm not sure how many of you are still active on this story but please leave a comment as to what you'd like to see in the last few chapters. Examples: (obviously finishing up the story completely) extras might be, five to ten years into the future, little scenarios and every day conversations or activities within the house. Things along the lines of that, or if you have a different idea those are always welcome to. As always thank you guys so kuch for the support on this story, and just overall. You're comments are a big part of the reason I've been wanting to come back to this. After this story is complete, I'm going to work on a completely different one with the topic and characters not surrounding the crew boys or Mr. Beast. Not a fanfic book so if you're interested please look out for that.

-<3