Chapter 02

The children looked up at the new Person and Technoblades face immeadiently lit up,

"Philzaaaa!"

"ayo mate, where are-"

But just before the avian could finish his sentence he was wrapped into some kind of grey cloth, presumingly a scarf since it was attached to some random homeless dudes neck. Just how the fuck can he control clothes? Said man also seemed to notice that Technoblade wasn't tied up on which he quickly wrapped the scarf around his torso, legs and hands, keeping them in place without letting go of Phil. The Piglin tried to call out to his friend but his voice got muffled by the scarf in an instand.

„Please refrain from speaking and come with me without further resistance."

Techno Shot a quick glance to Phil who just nodded.

"Aight, we'll come with you-"

The strange man was quick to react and unwrapped them, yet his eyes were now a deep red and his hair floated around-

"Good, follow me."

He led the two inside the school building, Techno was quick to notice that there were little to no students in the hallways and the ceiling and doors they were passing were way to high up. It didnt bother him long tho since they now came to an halt infront of said door.

The hobo man opened a door.. inside the door? and gestured them to go onward. They were inside a spacious completly blank room without furniture but a wooden Table, a mirror and chairs that were chained to the ground. 

"Stay here, another Person will deal with you soon, and dont even think about using your quirks n' here it wont work"

And before they could ask what he actual fuck a quirk was, the guy walked out of the room not before letting his hair fall down and squint his eyes together a few times. The door closed shut and a lock was heard being turned. 

Philza let out a deep sigh and let himself fall back against the chair, carefull about not letting his wings get in the way, Technoblade soon followed him and sat down on the chair to Phils right, he looked towards the mirror with an unimpressed look. And suddenly an idea came to his mind.

"⏁⊑⟒⊬ ⎅⍜⋏⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⍙⟒ ⏃⍀⟒ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⌇⏁⎍⌿⟟⎅ ⎅⍜ ⏁⊑⟒⊬?"

Philza looked at him confused

"why are you-"

The Pig hybrid rolled his eyes and waved to the mirror with a smile. Phil followed his gaze and let out a laugh.,

"They are gonna be so suspicious of us if we start speaking ender mate-"

Techno joined in his laugher before calming down. Philza sighed once again.

"Alright, repeat your question"

"Nah doesnt matter, but do you know where we are old man?"

Phil took a moment to think about Technos words, not being used to speak a lot in this language.

"Nope, no idea. Its probably a school tho"

Technoblade frowned, he himself had already figured as much but if Philza didnt even know where they were it'd be a slight problem..

His thoughts got interrupted by two furries and a black haired dude walking in.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL ARTPIECE BY  HalloThereOtherGays

FOLLOW EM RN!!!

ANYWAYS- HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER- TvT