Chapter 07

Philza swiftly landed on the other side of the big fence, Techno still clenching his shoulders in a death grip. Philza couldnt hold back another chuckle and just dropped his friend face first onto the ground letting him groan out on pain, yet he made no signs of moving his face from the grass.

"Philza Minecraft. I despise you"

"You love me"

"Fuck you."

"Can do"

Technoblade looked up in disgust and stared into Philzas eyes who just wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, a shit eating grin plastered on his Face.

"I'm telling that the Fridge"

The blonde just sighed

"Stop calling Kristin that"

"Stop being a massive Dick"

The grin sharply returned and Technoblades eyes widened once again.

"Do not dare to say anything, I-, I will literally decapitate you."

"Dunno what you mean Techno"

Said pinkette now sat up, closing his eyes, before quickly standing up and patting away some dirt on his clothes. The two finally taking in their surroundings.

It all looked a lot different then they were used to, instead of wide forest areas it reminded them more of the Hypixel or Skyware lobby's yet way more modern.
The amount of Mods, Plugins and Coding that must've went into this Server was insane, not even any lags.
Well-, if in the World they were now on this stuff even existed.

Phil closed his eyes and took a deep breath, taking in all the foreign smells. Finally both turned their heads. Their eyes meeting, and then they took their first steps forward, away from the school.

The first thing they noticed was the difference between the Hybrids and non-humans of this world to theirs. They all seemed to have some kind of unique special ability, it wasn't directly visible on all of them but Techno and Phil had learned to pick up on even the smallest details.

The second was just how much, well, everything was. Buildings standing tall, strange vehicles lining behind each other slowly moving forward. Strange signs emitting light and so many players!

For hours the two were moving around, exploring things, listening. And overall taking in everything that could be taken in, mainly information.

And when they finally were back at the school they entered the same way they had "escaped". Invisibility potions and a lot of whining on Technoblades side.