Chapter 08

ALRIGHT SOLDIERS! LETS GET BACK INTO IT!!!! Thank you so much everyone for continuously showing support and love to this fanfiction. This here was one of my first public writings and for a long time my favorite trope to read (crossovers still are) and I'm happy that I was able (and still am) to bring everyone that same joy I always bring with me when reading.

I know that the ending was very fairly sudden and the story hasn't even properly started yet so please bare with me while I try to continue this with hopefully many updates >:D (On Wattpad only for now but feel free to check out my A03 for mainly Marvel stuff: ShizunaRey)

I also want to speak out my condolences to everyone on here, I think Technoblade was a big part of everyone's life in some way and I know that his loss hit all of us very deeply. Though I'm proud for everyone out there that got through this and are able to enjoy his content with love. So let's keep his memory alive in all shapes and forms<3

The exitement of the night ended fairly quickly after their exploration of the city. Technoblade had guided them through the school compound with ease and they finally settled down inside the empty dormitory that they were supposed to reside in for now.
Philza laid on a couch, pillows that were previously holding his place now carelessly thrown to the floor, staring blankly up at the white ceiling. „What do you think we'll do from now Techno?"

There was a slight rustling behind the avian as the other shuffled into his view.

„Why are you being depressed?"

Philza let out a small snicker and punched the arm that Technoblade used to hold himself over the couch lightly. He sat up and rested his head against the cushion.

„I'm not being depressed mate, I'm just thinking."

„Mmmmm pretty sure that's-„

„Like-„ Philza cut him off „We are literally in a different universe."

„Don't forget that we're also stuck inside a school of all places."

„Pffff yeah yeah, not like they can hold us in here anyways. As we have proven earlier."

Technoblade walked around the couch and settled down beside his friend, who immediately propped his legs up on the newly situated lap. Technos hands hovered slightly above Philzas knees, for just a second, before resting them upon them.

„Think about it this way-, it's not that different?"

„Techno. Another world."

„Exactly. It's just a another world, nothing new from Hypixel or Hardcore. Just way more fancy mods! I-, Phil don't look at me like that. I'm really trying here-„

„Nah it's fine mate, sorry, you're right."

They settled into silence again. Not quite an awkward one, it was never awkward between them, but a silence that promised things left unsaid. Phil let out a sigh and swiftly stood up.

„I think I'm gonna head to bed."

„Yeah go get your sleep nerd."

He nodded and smiled before wandering off and out of the living room. Technoblade leaned back against the Couch again, not quite sure where to place his hands and just leaving them stiffly on his own legs. His fingers tracing along the seam of his pants absentmindedly before startling himself out of it. He let out a quiet groan before standing up himself and waddling over to the kitchen.

It was a big room, probably because it was meant for multiple people and not just the two of them, a kitchen island in the middle and empty cupboards. Oh what he would give for a cup of coffee right now...

DRINK WATER!!! Break pog??
/Hidechat Bros feeling the caffeine withdrawal E
Waterrr 5$: Pause Stream and Drink smth big man
Where's Philza?
E Just joined what's happening? Eeeeee
30$: CAN U SAY HAPPY BDAY?? /Rainbowchat
Bottle of Watahhhh. [New Channel Member: Weasel307 ]

„Fine fine I'll drink something.." Technoblade shuffled around the counter towards the sink and turned on the stream of water. He formed a little pool with his hands and bought it towards his mouth eagerly gulping down the cold liquid he hadn't even noticed how dry his throat was. „Mmmm all the flavor Chat. Delicious. Thank you."

He splashed some water on his face before turning off the water and settling onto the floor leaning back the wall.

„No I don't need more water chat I'm fine as it-, guys no. Phil is sleeping, he's old he needs it, so let's not wake him up alright? Thank you for the fifty Umieeee. I say- hah-, I say we do what they want from us for now before BAM we overthrow the government. Sounds good? Mhmmm sure-, Thank youuu for the five LizDoesNails, sure we can fight some children why wouldn't I want to beat.."

AND THERE WE HAVE IT! My official return starting off with a tame little Chapter🤭🤭🤭🤭
I hope y'all enjoyed reading, I certainly enjoyed writing them again! :D

Future Chapter will probably be similar length but more frequently if that's fine lol

OH AND JOIN MY DISCORD!!! YOU CAN SHARE YOUR OWN OR YOUR FAVORITE FANFICS AND TALK TO PPL ABOUT EM :D
https://discord.gg/4PrUmsc6BY