Chapter 04

After Techno shaking the blonde male more to the point of him choking on his own laughter the cat-furry finally intervened, carefully pulling Technoblade back.

The pig's eyes were shining in a reddish tone a bright grin plastered on his face.

If it really was true that they didnt know they were in Japan, then why were they so unfazed by the whole situation?

The detective just sighed before scribbling something down on his clipboard. He eyed the two males bickering with each other for a second and then shook his head.

"We'll just move an. Nezu, please understand that I do not kn ow how to deal with this."

The mouse, that was silently observing the whole interrogation, just nodded in an understanding manner and plopped another sugar cube into his tea.

"Alright, well-.. Sir, if you would please calm dow- Sir?"

Technoblades head was crushed in between his own arms, his elbows pressed against the table and he overall just looked like he was having an existernal crisis, his friend patting his shoulders while silently laughing at him.

"m sorry mate, give him a minute, he should be over this soon, ya can just continue asking me sum' questions"

"Umm, alright then.."

The detective made a quick overlook on his board again.

"You said you didn't know what a quirk was..?"

"Yep"

Phil answered, letting the 'P' pop a bit

"Well, it's sort of a super power one should get somewhere in their childhood. If I can take a wild guess itd be the wings for you"

The winged man let out an understanding hum, his gaze flickered as if he was thinking about something.

"Is it possible to get the power from someone else? As in a gift?"

Detective Tsukaushis eyes widened a bit.

"Normally not, no.. Did you get them..?"

Phils expression shifted into a fond smile, and he nodded.

"You wouldn't have possibly gotten it from.. a man, probably in his forties, wearing a blackish mask, bald and no eyes?"

The hybrid laughed out a bit.

"That's oddly specific mate, but nah. I got it from Her"

"..Her?"

And again the Male just nodded seemingly not wanting to get deeper into it.

"Alright well, what's your friends quirk then?"

"I'd guess its piglin"

"Piglin huh? What exactly does it?"

"I think I'd be the best for Techno to explain that"

And as on cue the Pig-hybrid woke up from his main character trip and stared at Phil slurring his next words a bit as if he was asleep until now.

"what 'oes he want?"

"He wants to know your quirk, it's apparently a super power-"

Techno quickly muttered something about 'Isekai' over and over again before letting Phil continue.

"mine is the wings and I think yours would probably be piglin, was to lazy to explain that one tho"

A sly grin appeared on Phil's face before he spoke in the foreign language again.

"I'll pay you 2 gapples if you just oink when they ask"

Technoblades face morphed in one of utter disappointment.

"I will definitely not do that Philza Minecraft."

"Come on Tech, 3 gapples?"

"No, Chat will never live that down, just like the Techno-chan bit"

And as if on cue he winced, his mind suddenly flooded with words and thoughts that weren't his own.

"Do it for the Clout Techno. The clout."

Technoblade didnt even answer, he just sighed in even more disappointment before finally looking towards the officers again.

"Yeah, my quirk is piglin"

Phil pouted a bit, sad that Technoblade didnt take up on his offer and the Clout-honey-trap.

"We figured Sir, but what exactly does it do..?"

After a few moments of awkward silence Technoblade finally answered.

"Oink."

Phils eyes widened and his laughter filled the entire Room, his friends discomfort clear on his face.

After minutes Phil seemed to finally have calmed down but as he looked to Techno again, a gash of air escaped him, his face reddening from the lack of oxygen he was getting.