Chapter 03

Written like this is just ender, so if you see "-- ----- --." It's just a sentence in ender language-

The five just stared at each other for a few seconds before the little mouse.. bear? like creature spoke up.

"We will start your interrogation now while we wait for the rest of the police team."

He made a gesture to the fundy 2.0 on his right, instead of a fox they just looked like a regular house cat.

"This is Sansa and  Tsukauchi, they will be in lead of the investigation, both of them are officers that conveniently were around UA, I expect you to treat them with respect."

The black haired dude with the hat nodded, probably to underline the... furrys words.
Technoblade scoffed a little before turning to Phil.

"Let's stay in Roleplay."

Phil stiffled a laugher, the others in the Room just looked confused.

"Alright mate"

Techno grinned back before both of them stared back at the startled man.

Finally the cat and the detective sat down in front of Phil and Technoblade, the bear-mouse just standing in a corner drinking Tea.

The Table made a good distance between them and the police but Techno was sure that if he tried he could just break out of his restrainments and bash their sculls into the blakish metal.

As if Phil could read his mind he cleared his throat and gave a friendly smile to the two officers.

The black haired one took out a few papers he seemingly had stored in an inner pocket from his coat and began reading the questions while the cat furry just glared at them.

"Full name, please"

"Philza Craft"

After a few seconds of Technoblade, who glared right back at the cat, not answering Phil just sighed already mentally prepared to do the whole interrogation alone.

"This is my friend Technoblade, 'never told me his last name but Techno Blade could work out"

The officer stared at Technoblade for a hot second before scribbling something down on the paper.

"Age & Quirk?"

Phil looked at Technoblade who grinned victoriously, since he seemingly had won the staring contest. Probably not listened to anything that was said.

"They want out age, i know were both immortals, dunno 'bout canon age tho. They also want to know our Kuerk or somthin'"

The officers eyed them with suspiciousnes yet they didn't interfere with the strange conversation.

Techno looked right back at Philza before staring into nothing, trying to think about something.

"Phil is very old and I don't know what a Kuerk is."

Phil kicked his knee from under the Table on which Techno let out an extrageoated pained groan.

"am not old you fuck"

The officers looked a bit surprised that Techno was able to speak their language before their gaze turned into pure confusion.

"It's pronounced Quirk, and how do you not know what it is- or even your own age!?"

Techno just shrugged and suddenly found the mirror very interesting, before one of the officers could open their mouth again he cut them right off.

"Why do you even have this kind of room in a school? American school systems really are fucked huh?"

He let out a slight chuckle at his own words, Phil joining in.

"Wait- America?"

The cat asked.
Now it was Phil's and Techno's time to be confused.

"Yeah?"

"This isn't America."

"But it is-?"

"We've been speaking Japanese the whole time, I don't get the joke"

Techno and Phil looked at each other bewildered.

"We ain't speaking Japanese mate"

"Oh my god Phil- what kind of isekai anime shit is happening right now-"

The cat hybrid was about to reply before Techno grabbed Phil's shoulders and shook the blonde male playfully back and forth.

"Phil, Phil! Are we main characters Phil?"

(Hopefully this will get a bit attention, the last notif I got for this book was like a week ago-)