Chapter 06

Technoblade and Philza were led to an empty building next to the 1A dorm. Nezu had decided that they should probably stay there before meeting their new class mates to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. The two of them of course didn't look like college students, even though they already were far older then they actually seemed to be.

The class would have another two days free, so that gave the avian and piglin time to settle into their, hopefully, temporary home. Philza immediately made his way towards the kitchen to see if there was any food, of course there wasn't. The school obviously wouldn't have of known that two random people would use the dorm-in-building.

"So... what are we even supposed to do while we're here? I don't think they'd appreciate us going outside."

Techno took a glance at the avian before grumbling out a response with a wicked smile.

"I really dont care bout what they appreciate or not, lets go."

Phil just sighed, yet he couldnt help but let a smile sneak onto his face. Techno tossed him an invis potion, it wasnt like they were doing anything illegal.. it wasnt like they were probably doing anything illegal-, but its better safe then sorry!

He plopped open the cork of the glass bottle and drank the liquid with one swift motion, you know? Like a champ. Swallowing leaving a spicy aftertaste due to the blaze powder and fermented spidereye.

The two Hybrids werent able to see each other anymore yet due to years and years of being in the others presence they didnt need to, Phil opened the door and after knowing Technoblade was out quickly closing it. They mannouvered through the corridors like they knew where they were going and eventually they did find the exit thanks to the Piglins oh so praised 'human GPS'.

The Potion would last for another 80 seconds, so how would they get past this weird redstone gate? Behind they could already see so many new things ready to be explored. Before Phil could put his thoughts into words, Techno had starting to break one of the trees on the school campus.

"What are you doing-"

"Craftin' a ladder"

"Ah-"

"..."

"Or i could fly you over..-?

"Oh"

"Yeah.."

"..."

"Imma just-"

Phil gracefully swooped Technoblades legs away catching him Bridal style before taking off into the air, he felt a bit of resistance in the wind after he had flied over the big fence yet it wasnt anything he couldnt manage.

Just as he was about to land the invisibility weared off letting the avian see his friends face. It was hilarious-. Technoblades eyes were wide open and his mouth pressed into a thin line, oh yea- The piglin was afraid of flying wasnt he?