Chaper 09

Alrightyyy Chapter 9! For this I'd like y'all to pretend that just as lunch exists, that there's communal breakfast as well! Ik it's a bit weird but eh who cares, I've gotta introduce the characters somehow x3

"You know.. I heard they were allowed to stay on school grounds."

"What? No way the teachers would allow that!"

The four kids of UAs hero class 1-A were walking down the hallway towards the lunch hall. Mina just nodded vigorously. "No I heard that too actually!"

"Now that I think about it-, those two officers left without them. And I saw Aizawa sensei and the principal talking in his office."

Now all eyes were turned towards the green haired boy whose face quickly flushed in embarrassment yet Izuku was quick to interrupt the silence.

"We got-, Me Kacchan and Ibara from 1-B got called into the office because we were the ones who found the intruders in the first place. Aizawa Sensei left it just before we were called in you know. I mean he was there as well, when we found them that is so Principal Nezu and him were probably talking about them."

Ochaco nodded in agreement, "Yeah makes sense.. I totally forgot that you guys were the ones who stopped them."

"To be honest it was more Ibara than anything-, dont tell Kacchan I said that though!" Izuku exclaimed. "Hes been going around telling everyone how he stopped villains from breaking into the school-"

Mina just rolled her eyes and smiled. "Well that Katsuki for you-, tell me more though! What were they like?" To which Sero playfully shoved her to the side.

"Um well at first the pink haired one appeared just out of nowhere actually. He was just kind of laying there and Ibara detained him with her vines before he was able to stand up. The other one then fell out of the sky. I think his name was Philza?" Izuku paused for a second. "I honestly didnt get much, Aizawa sensei came very quickly and took over from us.."

He glanced up and found the others thinking about the situation themselves.

"Oh! And the pink haired one wore this kind of-

"-my cape!"

Techno shouted in high pitched despair making Phil look up at him.

"Look what they did to my cape!"

The other squinted at the piece of clothing that his friend was holding up.

"Mate theres noth-" he squinted a bit harder, "Techno if you are talking about the dirt on the fur I will actually tackle you."

"But Phil!" Technoblade whined, "I was walking around looking like that! My image dude!"

Their bickering was quick to be interrupted by a knock on their door, the Avian standing up to open it all while Technoblade quickly made his way out of direct sight from the door. Fuck social interactions ay?

There was another knock just before Phil opened the door revealing the man that had detained on their arrival.

"Morning Mate!"

"Good Morning, I am Shota Aizawa and a teacher at this facility. I brought food."

And true to his words he raised his hand that was holding onto a white plastic bag with some kind of logo on it. Philza smiled brightly and took it.

"Thanks! I'm Philza but please call me Phil."

Phil made a move to close the door, eager to finally eat something but Aizawa was quick to stop him.

"Nezu has invited you to join UAs student at breakfast in the dining hall if you wish to do so."

The Avian looked back towards the living room glancing at his friend who was frantically shaking his head and mouthing 'No. Don't you dare!' and then he stole a glance towards the cape. That damn fucking cape.

"Oh we'd love to, Techno breakfast! Lead the way Aizawa."

And so the three of them made their way silently across the campus all while Technoblade looked as though his day couldn't get any more miserable. They finally entered the grand school building and walked down the identical halls as the day before, sometimes there were students who looked at them curiously and started whispering and other times just blank emptiness filled by their own footsteps.

They finally stopped in front of another giant door, there were many more students shuffling in and out and when they finally stepped in it revealed a giant lunch hall. Aizawa turned around.

"Here we are, there's the line for food, sit down wherever."

And just as quickly as that he left. Technoblade looked at Philza in despair who just let out a slight laugh and dragged him towards the line for food, the hunger was quickly catching up to them and he really was in no mood to starve.

The Hall was filled with Students, a lot of them showing signs of these so called "Quirks" which they had already seen outside of UA, they were blatantly looking at them and whispering to each other. No doubt that it wasn't about them. All in all, Techno thought to himself, straight up hell.
He truthfully was already used to being looked at, a major Hypixel player? King of the Antartic Empire? Number one poatato farmer? Shall he list more?? But Gods.. in a school of all places. As a devout college drop out he couldn't wait to get out of here.

Philza on the contrary seemed to strive off the attention. His wings and head held high and a slight smirk pulling at his lips. Dude was probably checking out future kids or something. Techno scoffed making his friend look up at him.

"Come on Tech, this is fun!"

"No it really isn't."

"Gods your such a bore."

"I know Phil. That's why I isolated myself from any and all population Phil. So I can be a bore, not because I don't like interacting with people.. Phil."

The other just laughed and picked up a food tray and some cutlery.

"Look! They even have the fancy stabby shit for food here!"

"Philza Minecraft. That's chopsticks and a fork. Don't tell me all those Hardcore years have messed with your brain old man."

"Prime shut up, I'm not that old."

Technoblade now grabbed his own tray and made his way forward in the line.  They finally reached the food people who gave them bowls of rice and what seemed like sticky beans and what looked like to be an omelette, pretty good loot to be honest. They made their way out of the line and stopped in place.

"Phil.. there are no empty tables-, no. No. Absolutely not-"

"Come onnn, look! I recognize that dude over there!"

"That's because he was trying to fight us!"

"Pfffff sure."

"Let's just find a nice empty lil corner eh? No need to sit at a table."

Techno took Phil's playful glare like a champ and with a sigh followed his friend to the group of children watching them with wide eyes... Literal hell.

IM SORRY IM CUTTING THIS CHAPTER SHORT BUT I WANTED YO PUBLISH TODAY AND THERES A TECHNODAD STREAM IN LIKE 5 MINUTES SO GO AND WATCH THAT INSTEAD OF READING THIS SHIT!!!!!!