Try

⚠️THIS FIRST CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL ASSAULT ABUSE AND SELF HARM⚠️

Midorya pov:

I don't know why I try any more. I try to be a good person and help those around me. I try to get kachan to stop being mean. I try to get my dad to leave my mom alone.

When I try I get hurt. No matter how hard I try it never works. When I try to help, someone gets hurt or something goes wrong. When I try to get kachan to stop being mean to everyone he just blows up at me .... both figuratively and not. When I try to get my dad to leave my mom alone he makes me watch him fuck my weeping mother.

I can't do anything when I do it back fires. I'd be gone if it only back fired onto me, but it doesn't. It hurts everyone around me. So I just quit trying.

As I walked from my last class of the day heading to my schools bathroom kachan and his group of thugs stopped me. I looked up at kachan.

"Damn deku! What the hell do you think your doing!" He yelled in my face

I sighed and looked down at my feet. "I'm going to the restroom kachan" kachan's 'friends' all started laughing as if I just said the funniest thing in the world.... then they walked away.

When they walked away kachan stayed. That's never how it goes. They always stay with him. That's not good.... I'm really in trouble this time.

Kachan grabbed my wrist and threw me into a dark room to which I fell into a wall. I let out a soft whimper as I looked around my eyes trying to adjust.

"Shitty nerd." I heard the click of a lock and turned to kachan. "I'm so sick of your stupid face." He practically growled.

"I-im sorry k-kachan!" I try to take a step back.

"Don't call me that!" He said in a low tone then slapped me across the face. I just lowered my head feeling tears fill my eyes from the impact. "Take them off deku."

I flinched at the demand but I took pants off anyway. I knew if I disobeyed him it would just be worse. "Good now your underwear too." He demanded and I hesitated for a second, which got me another slap. This one was much harder. Tears fell from my eyes and I took my underwear off.

He bent me over a desk. I heard kachan unbuckle his belt, then felt his hand go over my mouth and his other one on the center of my back. Before I could do anything he slammed his entire length into me roughly. I screamed out in pain but it was almost completely muffled by kachan's hand. He rammed into me again and again. Kachan began to bite my shoulders and let small explosions, sparks hit my back. I had tears running down my face. Without realizing I cum. After a few more ruthless unmerciful thrusts he came inside me then pulled out and he buckled his pants and zipped them.

He walked out without saying another word. I quietly sobbed to myself for what felt like 20 minutes then pulled myself together and walked out of the room wiping my face with the sleeve of my shirt.

When I got home no one was there. Thankfully. I walked to my bathroom and I took my blade out of my drawer. I rolled my sleeves up. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve.  I made twelve cuts in each arm then cleaned up the blood and rinsed my arms off and wrapped them in bandages.

I then went to my room did my homework then went to bed. When I woke up my mom and dad were still gone. It was unusual. Usually my mom atleast was awake. I heard a knock on my door so I walked to it and looked through the peep hole. It was a police officer....

I felt panic sweep over me as I opened the door. "Hello are you Izuku Midorya?" He asked me and I slowly nodded. He sighed softly and looked at me apologetically looked at me. "I'm sorry to inform you that your mother and father died in an accident last night."

I sat up with a sharp gasps and looked around the room. I choked back a sob and covered my mouth trying to clear my mind of the horrid memory. I sighed and I got up with a sigh and got dressed.

"Yay. My first day at UA." I mumbled to myself and sighed walking out of my apartment. I walked to school trying to enjoy the morning air. When I got to the school gates I sighed and walked in slowly.... just to me shoved out of the way of a certain angry blonde.

He didn't even look back at me he just kept walking. I looked at him for a moment before standing up and brushing myself off then continued on my way to class.

When I got in the classroom I looked at the class I saw a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks, she helped me at the entrance exam she was really nice. I walked over to a seat near her. She smiled at me "hello Midorya!" She chirped happily

I smiled at her "hello ochako!"