Quirk

3d person pov:

The dorms were quiet. The deku squad was asleep in the common room. The bakusquad was all in Kirishima's room. The emo squad was out on the porch listening to music. And the forgotten squad is in their separate rooms.

"Truth or dare denki!" Mina yelled suddenly.

"Dare!" Kaminari yelled back and sat up from where he was laying his head on kirishima's lap.

"Kiss someone here who isn't Eijirou!" She smiled triumphantly as if she just won a prize. Kaminari groaned and looked up to kirishima for permission. Kirishima sighed and nodded hesitantly.

Kaminari looked around and sighed not wanting to get up. He grabbed sero and pulled him over giving him a brief kiss then making a face "lay off the weed bro." They all laughed. Kaminari sat back in Kirishima's lap.

"Truth or dare Hanta?" Kaminari asked. 

"You know it's a dare bro." Kaminari smirked at Sero.

"Hold Mina on your lap for the rest of the game no matter what." Denki smirked. Sero blushed and pulled Ashido into his lap.  The four of them continued to make eachother do sexual things to eachother and eventually they all went their separate ways back to their rooms to go to sleep. Which was around two a.m.

Midorya woke up early that morning and he stealthy got up. Luckily he didn't wake up anyone. He went up to his room. When there I got some clothes and went to the showers. It was four am so bo one would be there except for him. By time he got out and back to his room it was 4:55 am and he could hear a few of the early risers waking up. Midorya didn't mind though he just carried on back to his room. He was emailed stating he would be excused from class today. He put on booty shorts and oversized pastel green sweater with a dark green bunny on it. It was fuzzy and warm. He had gotten the outfit from a family that took him in a long time ago. His parents didn't care and the family was always so kind to him.

He went downstairs and sat on the couch. He was just playing tetris, so he wasn't exactly paying attention to what is happening around him. However, he did feel eyes starring at him all morning, but he just ignored it and kept playing his game. After about 30 minutes he felt a duplicate in the couch. Midorya glanced up to be met by fiery red eyes. He smiled nervously. "G-good morning kachan!" He scooted away a bit.

Bakugou stared at him for a moment before speaking finally. "Show me your quirk deku."

"W-what do y-you mean k-kachan- i-i don-" Midorya stammered out as a sudden wave of panic fell over him.

"Don't play dumb you wouldn't be here if you didn't have one." He practically growled.

Midorya shrunk back "k-kachan i-i dont-"

Bakugou grabbed Midorya pulling him back with a snarl. "Don't insult my intelligence! I'm not a fucking Idiot like the rest of the extras here!"

Midorya froze. He didn't move. He didn't speak. He knew if he did something worse would happen. That was burned into his brain. How could he forget? After all he's been learning that since he was 5. Bakugou's voice faded into a irritating hum. Midorya's surroundings blurred together as he looked around every blink becoming longer and longer. He felt himself drop to the couch and the hum became louder. It was almost a buzzing noise. More voices occurred. Midorya couldn't hear anything they were saying but he knew what the were saying.  Suddenly his vision went completely dark and the humming came to a cease.

Midorya's pov:

*flashback*
(Keep in mind that Midorya is 9 in this and he is using his quirk this whole time gusse in the comments what it is next chapter I will tell ya lol)