🎶kiss kiss fall in love!🎶

As a couple months passed I've come to realize that kachan was avoiding me. I was alright with that. I honestly really despise him for all the things he has done to keep through out middle school.

We had moved into dorms. I was kinda upset about that because I had to completely move into it, since I had already been living in a small apartment in the first place. When I had finally got all my stuff in my room I immediately fell onto the bed with a loud sigh.

I heard a knock on the door making me groan. "Who is it?" I yelled.

"It is me" I recognized the sound of my recent friend todoroki.

"Come in todoroki" he walked in shutting the door and looked at all of my still packed boxes.

"Do you need any help unpacking?" He asked me.

I sat up and smiled at him. "No, I think I can manage on my own. But thank you for the offer. Anyway, did you need something?"

He nodded. "Everyone is coming downstairs for a party. Would you like to join us?"

I got up and walked to him. "Ya!" We both walked downstairs. In the common room, the 'bakusquad' was all standing up making jokes as everyone was arriving. Bakugou was yet to come down. I sighed in relief and sat down on the couch by myself. Todoroki went to the kitchen, that's probably where my friends were.

I got my phone out and was reading a story on watpad. I felt someone sit beside me so I looked up thinking it was todoroki, only to find none other than kirishima. He smiled at me. "Hey Mido-bro!" He practically yelled.

I smiled at him. "Hi kirishima. How are you?"

He turned to face me. "I'm great! Hey can I ask you something?"

I nodded slowly. "Uh- sure?"

"Seven minutes in heaven or spin the bottle?" He tilted his head, his smile never fadin.

"Um... spin the bottle ... I don't have the beat memories of seven minutes in heaven." I smiled up at him

"Ok!" He didn't even question why. He stood up and yelled. "Guys! Were playing spin the bottle!" Kirishima sat back down beside me. Every one started to gather around in a circle despite a few people missing.

"Ok guys! You spin the bottle you have to kiss the person it landed on! If not you take a shot! You double the drinks each time you don't want to kiss someone!" Mina explained.

The game started of strong

Mina and jiro kissed
Uraraka and iida kissed
Sero and ojiro kissed
Mineta took a shot because tsu didn't want to kiss him
Todoroki and momo kissed
Tokoyami took a shot

Then it was my turn. We were using an app on minas phone. She spun it and it landed on kiri. I blushed a bit and looked at him. "Do you want to kiss-" we both asked in unison. We both laughed a bit and he gently held my cheek and kissed me gently. I gently kissed back. His lips were so soft, and his hand was so warm. Honestly, I would've loved to stay like that longer but after a couple seconds I pulled away gently.

My face felt like it was on fire. Kiri smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back then looked down at my lap. I hardly noticed my name was being called until kaminari gently lifted my chin and kissed me. My eyes widened a bit and I kissed back. He kissed me energetically and I tried to match his energy. A couple of seconds felt like a couple of minutes. When he pulled away he had a bright smile while I was sitting there breathless and shocked.

He calmly walked back to his seat and said something to sero that made him laugh. I looked back down at my lap. Kirishima leaned down and whispered. "Are you ok Midorya?" The concern was obvious in his voice

"Y-ya I'm alright!" I said a little to quickly and to loud.

He laughed softly and put his hand on my shoulder smiling. "If you say so Mido-bro"

Kirishima pov:

When I kissed Midorya it was so amazing! His lips were so soft! And surprisingly he was a really good kisser.   After what felt like a solid minute he pulled away. I almost let out a whine from the loss of his touch.

When denki kissed him they only kissed for about 20 seconds Midorya was left breathless. I couldn't blame him denki was good at doing that. Most the time when we kiss its a fight between the different ways we kiss. But then it turns into a heated make out session that seems to get a little violent sometimes.

Me and denki are trying to see if Midorya likes us. See we are in a relationship and we both recently told eachother that we both like Midorya. We were both really happy about that.

Mina found out so she did this little party on her own. There is really no way to stopping her when her 'ship' is involved.

About 20 minutes into the game I felt a head on my shoulder. I looked over to see Midorya asleep. I smiled and gently picked him up bridal style. He gripped onto my shirt. I carried him up to his room. When I reached the stairs I heard denki walk over but didn't say anything. When I opened Midorya's room I saw still packed boxes everywhere and his bed still not having sheets on it. I looked over at denki.

"Sleep over in my room?" Denki whispered and I nodded and we walked to Denki's room down the hall and we laid him down in the bed. He immediately rolled over and up against a wall and he nuzzled into denki's pillow.

"He's so cute" I whispered softly and denki nodded in agreement. I sat on the end of the bed, while denki put a movie on and then sat beside me. It wasn't long till he was asleep so moved him up on the bed properly with Midorya. I watched the movie, and near the end I had also fallen asleep.