NO!

Kachan left, and I let myself drop to my knees. I curled up in a ball as tears started running down my cheeks. I am so weak! Why did kachan even do any of this? Was it to rub my pitiful life in my face? Maybe, just maybe, he does have a heart. Oh, well.

I got up and walked to the bathroom,tears still streaming down my face. I looked in the mirror, and I clenched my fist. "What a disgraceful sight." I scoffed and sighed, wiping my face on a towel. I washed my face with cold water and dried it, and then I quickly changed my bandages. I looked myself over, and I looked cute. Good, maybe it will distract from my mood. I sighed and leaned back against my wall, sliding down it. "Fuck. I'm so fucked" I sighed fighting against the tears. "I whish this could all be over already"

"What could be over?" I heard someone ask softly. I flinched looking up just to see kirishima.

I pulled my smile as always and laughed awkwardly. "This day it's been really annoying." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He sat down beside me in the bathroom floor. "I know we're not that close but you know that you can talk to me right?"

I tilt my head to the side to look confused. "Ya? Of course I do! And you can talk to me about anything too!" I gave him a bright smile.

He gave me a soft smile before pulling me into a hug. "Why did you have bandages on your arms?" He asked cautiously.

I shrugged and played with his hair. "I broke my arms on accident." I shrugged again with a small laugh. As expected he believed me.

Kirishima sighed in relief and stood up slowly, then helped me to my feet.

"Let's go get something to eat!" I smiled and grabbed his hand skipping out of the bathroom then out of my room.

He stumbled for a moment before finding a pace to follow me. When we got down to the common room I saw Uraraka. I let go of Kirishima's hand and ran to her hugging her which she quickly returned.

"I'm so sorry for worrying you Chako!"

"Zukuuuuuuuuuu! Don't scare me like that!" She cried into my shoulder. I held her closely.

"I wont!" I promised.

"Good! I thought you died when I saw bakugou run out like that!" He tears started to soak my shirt.

We separated a bit and I wiped the tears from her face with a warm soft smile. She was the best friend I could ask for. "I promise that i will not be dead if kachan comes running after me. He's super strong!" He's good at keeping me alive when I want to die when he's the one making me want die.

She nodded then dragged me to the kitchen, giggling. I laughed softly and we got the cookie dough ice cream out of the freezer. I got two spoons and we sat on the cabinet eating it together.

Kirishima smiled made himself a protein shake. It kinda made me feel fat so I only ate a little more before getting off the cabinet and washing the spoon. I then turned to them both and smiled brightly. "I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom." They both nodded and I scurried off to the bathroom. I locked the door when I got in there. I looked under the stalls to make sure no one was in there then I ran into one.

I started throwing up. It was a couple minutes before I finally stopped. My throat was sore and burned, while my mouth tasted awful, my stomach hurt so much. I got up and cleaned it up then flushed the toilet. I walked to the sink and rinsed my mouth out. Then I washed my face and hands. I headed out no one was even around the bathroom. Thank goodness.

When I walked back to the kitchen, smiling, kaminari and kirishima were in a heated make out session. I turned and walked right back out. I saw Todoroki, Iida, Tsu, and Uraraka sitting on the couch talking. I walked over and sat between Tsu and Iida. Tsu put her legs over my lap and hugged a pillow. We all sat there and talked until I felt my self fall asleep leaning against Iida. One by one everyone fell asleep.

NOT MY ART!!! If you know who's this is, please dm me or comment so I can credit them!

A/N Sorry, this is a short part lol I haven't had much time this weekend anyway, cya next time