deku?

Midorya pov:

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.  The endless noise of the rain hitting my balcony. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. The rain continues to get harder and harder, gradually. It didn't take long for it to be pouring down. I'm glad I didn't have to walk back in this weather. I looked out the glass doors.  You couldn't see 5 feet out there. I could leave and no one would no until the rain settled or someone came to check on me. To bad I hate the rain.

Kaminari pov:

I was walking home on my own because everyone said they didn't want electrictrcuted and Eijirou had stay back to help miss midnight. I'm not even sure if I'm going the right way. I reached a porch I walked up thankful  to get out of the rain. I read the sign and almost started yelling with excitement when I realized I got to the 1-A dorms. I opened the door and practically ran to my room. I was fucking freezing.

When I finally got changed I wrapped a blanket around myself then went to look for Midorya. I found him curled up in a ball on his bed with his door wide open.

"Midorya?" I stepped into the room slowly.

He sat up and looked at me. "Oh hey kaminari. " He smiled at me. One of those perfect looking smiles that says nothing but 'I hope you have a wonderful day. But please leave so I can continue being sad without anyone asking questions' I always wonder how he can hold himself together so well. I can hardly make it that long making that smile.

I smile back. "Hey how are you?" I gently shut the door behind me and come over sitting on the edge of the bed. "You've been here all alone all day so I thought I'd come give you company"

Midorya sat up rhe rest of the way, wrapping a blanket around himself. "That's so nice of you!" He smiled softly. I hate that fucking smile.

"You know if something is bothering you, you can talk to me right?"

He nodded. "I know! And you can talk to me as well!"

I frowned a bit and sighed. "Then I need you to tell me what's wrong." He froze for a moment before giving me a confused look "why do you fake that smile?"

He starred at me his smile dropping into a scowl. "I don't know why do you?" He crossed his arms. "I'm sorry if this sounds rude but please get out if my dorm." The way he said it, was so cruel. It sent a shiver through my body. I sighed and stood up.

"Y,know it's not healthy to bottle things up Midorya. "

"I'm sure that's true." He gave me a pointed look.

"I don't bottle things up!"

"Ya, and kachan doesn't have anger issues." I think that was sarcasm....  "how about instead of trying to be a therapist you go back to being that fun stupid idiot that everyone takes you for. " He huffed and laid down and rolled over covering his head with a blanket.

Now that hurt- "what's that supposed to mean!? I'm not stupid!"

"Then don't act like it."

I clenched my fist and walked out making sure to slam the door on my way out. I stomped to my dorm slamming that door to. I threw myself on my bed and curled up in a ball. I hate when people call me stupid.... I'm not stupid I just take longer to learn.....

Kirishima pov:

I was walking back to the dorms, luckily Momo left an umbrella for me, I went to Denki's dorm to check on him. He doesn't like to walk home alone so I'm sure he's upset or bored.

He never has had a long attention span so I don't doubt that he's playing video games. When I opened the door he was under his covers with his head sticking out the bottom of the bed with a controller in his hands but he was asleep. I smiled softly and put my stuff down quietly and carefully moved him to the top if the bed and covered him up. I then turned the electronics off and  the fan on. He sleeps better with some form of noise near by. He curled up; I smiled softly at his cuteness.

I walked over to Denki's closet and got my sweatshirt and shorts that denki took from me, then went to the bathroom and took a shower. I yawned as I came out and laid on top of the covers next to the lump under the covers that is my boyfriend. I smiled and rubbed his back. As I was about to fall asleep I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and got up opening it just to see a tuff of curly green hair. I smiled down at Midorya "Hey mido bro! What brings you here?"

He gave me a sheepish smile then looked down at his hands that were messing with the sleeve of a turquoise sweater he was wearing. "U-um i-i came t-to apologize to k-kamimari for something i-i s-said earlier today."

"Huh? Did something happen?" I asked concerned. Denki doesn't handle verble fights very well, especially with people he really likes. And he REALLY liked Midorya, of course he won't ever actually tell me that but I can see it.

"W-well he was trying to b-be nice and i-i was upset a-al-ready, s-so I blew up-up at him un-unrightful-ly" he sounded like he was moments away from tears.

I gently hugged him. "Denki is asleep right now, I'll explain to him when he wakes up, I promise he will understand." He hugged back hesitantly before burying himself in my chest. I held him like that until I noticed his breath even out and his body went limp in my arms. I looked down to see the bunny like boy asleep in my arms. I sighed and picked him up and brought him into Denki's room. I hope they don't mind. I laid Midorya in the bed and covered him up then I laid on the end of the bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.