Halloween special.

NOT APART OF THE STORY LINE.

kirishima pov.

I've always loved Halloween. I loved the dressing up. I loved the free candy. I loved staying up late. I loved the sleep overs afterwards. I loved my moms pumpkin pie she'd make. I loved the Halloween parties and hay rides that were set up to scare the younger kids. I just love Halloween. But now I javelin another reason to love Halloween. My lovely boyfriends. Kaminari, bless his heart, dressed up as a sexy demon. And Midorya is an adorable ghost.

I on the other hand was red riding hood. Mina got my costume. I think she was trying to embarass me but she did quite the opposite. I love the dress it's quiet comfortable. And the entire outfit matches my hair!

Halloween landed on a Sunday this year so I went home and brought Izuku and Denki with me. My mom's were happy to have them over.

Actually I think, somehow, they are more happy than I am. Yesterday when we got here they had a full course meal prepared. Afterwards they made me do all the dishes while they watch a movie with Izuku and Denki. When I got done they told me to make cookies and popcorn and hot chocolate. When we didnt have the stuff they gave me the money and made me run to the store.

Izuku got me out of that one by saying that he was allergic to chocolate. I didn't know there was such an allergy. Although when he said it he immediately got coddled by my mothers. Denki loved the attention. That much was obvious. Izuku on the other hand looked very overwhelmed. When it got about 9 ish we all got showers and went to my room much to my parents disappointment.

Kaminari pov.

AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE EIJIS MOMS THEY ARE SO AMAZING! NO WONDER HES SO AMAZING!

His mom Hana is super tall and she's freaking gorgeous! She has like super long black hair and has like a million baby pictures of Eiji! But she's more like a super cool aunt than a mom yknow? Ya.

Yui is like super short compared to Hana but like she's like my height. Omg I'm super short compared to Hana! Izu looks like a mouse next to here! He's so cute! ANYWAY, Yui is like definitely the mom type! Like if you saw her in public you'd be surprised there isn't some kid with her!

Oh and they have such a cute dog! It's a long haired black lab! Shes so pretty and precious! When I first walked in she tackled me and licked my face! Yui told me that Eiji named her pebble! His face got so red when she told me!

They cooked us a whole bunch yummy food! I ate so much I'm sure I gained 100 pounds! Izu didn't eat much though. He kind of picked at his food. I'll have to talk to him about it later. Afterwards me and Izu got to see abunch of Eijis baby pics! AND we watched the new hocus-pocus!

I also found out that Izu has a chocolate allergy. I didn't even know that's possible to be allergic to something so amazing! I feel so bad for him! It would suck to not be able to eat chocolate!

Oh oh! Last night I got to cuddle with Izu and Eiji all night! And we woke up to pancakes! Freaking pancakes! GAH I LOVE YUI AND HANA!

Side note I need to set a reminder in my phone to stop by my house and get my ADHD meds. My mind keeps going BUR.

Izuku pov: when I first arrived we ate. Eijirou and Denki both ate a lot, I didn't eat much but I'm pretty sure no one noticed. Afterwards Hana and Yui made Eijirou do the dishes whilenwe watch a movie and looked at baby pictures.

Hana is very tall and elegant. She has long black hair that she had curled delicately. Even with her hair curled it covered her entire back. She had a black tanktop, dark jean shorts, and a orangish picks cardigan.

 She had a black tanktop, dark jean shorts, and a orangish picks cardigan

Yumi on the other hand was shorter. She had a similar build to my mother. She had a bob hair cut that was bright blue. The tips of her ears were also blue so I can only assume it's dye. She wore a gray t shirt and dark green pants.

Both women were taller than me which, at this point in my life, is not surprising

Both women were taller than me which, at this point in my life, is not surprising. They kept making kiri do everything so when they were about to send him to town I just told them I had a chocolate allergy and that got the attention off him and so he didn't have to go to the store. The relief was evident on his face.

The next morning Denki woke me up by falling out of bed and practically running downstairs. I groaned and sat up while rubbing my eyes.

When I opened my eyes Eijirou was carefully pulling the covers off of me.

"Can I sleep in a bit more?" I asked softly.

Eijirou pulled me into a hug. "I would absolutely let you if it isn't for the fact that Denk or my moms would wake you up. And you won't like how they do it." He kissed my head.

I sighed but nodded. "Ya okay."

As if I weighed nothing he picked me up princess style and carried me to the kitchen. I smiled at him as he sat me down carefully. He then kissed me before turning to denki and giving him a kiss as well. We both smiled at his sweetness.

After we ate we played games in Eijirous room for a bit. Afterwards we all hot dressed and went to the park. We ended up going to the fall carnival and rode some rides. Once it started getting dark we went back and changed into our Halloween costumes. We had so much fun and it was really nice to get to spend time with them. They make me feel whole.