Part 15: ¿ʇsɐɟʞɐǝɹᙠ

Abbreviations in this chapter:
(Y/N): your name

Abbreviations in this chapter:(Y/N): your name

|y/n pov|

I wake up to the sound of something falling onto the floor. I rise from my spot in the bed and low and behold, Xiao is the one that fell down.

"Why are you awake?" He asks sleepily

"You woke me up, is something wrong? Why'd you fall?"

"Forgive me" he says while covering his face "it's still dark out, we weren't asleep for long but since I woke up first I thought I'd let you sleep"

"Come back, it's cold"

"What?"

"Come hug me, I'm cold"

"Like...while you're asleep"

"No while I'm praying to Rex lapis, obviously I want you to come back to bed. You hardly ever sleep and you're not getting away that easily"

He rolls his eyes as he walks over to the bed

"You tell no one"

"Oh no someone might know you take breaks? How tragic" I say dramatically

He chuckles sarcastically as he lies down. We then both drift off to sleep.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I wake up to Sunlight hitting my eyelids I arise from my bed, noticing that Xiao was no longer there. I sigh to myself. When will he take a break for himself?

I change out of my sleep wear and into my daily clothes I open my door and walk out the balcony, still no sign of Xiao anywhere.

"Oh it's you, hello again" a kind voice says awkwardly

I turn around and see...the blonde traveler. What was his name? Aether?

"Greetings human."

Why am I being so rude? I shouldn't act like this. This is immature and childish

"Um do you by chance know where Xiao is?"

"No."

"Oh, have you eaten yet? Paimon and I were thinking about getting food but-"

"You talk a lot."

"Oh. Sorry"

... fuck. Now I'm just being bitchy, I want to at least try to get along.

"Forgive me. I suppose I woke up in a bad mood. I will accompany you if you still wish to have me"

He smiles brightly and grabs my hand

"Come on then!"

He drags me down the stairs of the inn, he's really fast. It's almost hard to keep up....