Part ㄥ⇂: betrayed

Ending #3.

Abbreviations in this chapter:
(Y/n):  your name
⚠️mentions of intrusive thoughts⚠️

Abbreviations in this chapter:(Y/n):  your name⚠️mentions of intrusive thoughts⚠️

|Xiao POV|

They look up at me, their eyes no longer have the same shine they once had before.

The eyes that stared back at me, felt empty once more.

They charge at me, weapon in hand. I dodge but, They graze my arm again.

"Y/n please listen to me!"

No answer, only silence and the sounds of wood falling into the water below.

"Xiao. It's no use, talking won't help."

"I have no other options Morax! What else can I do?"

He stops for a moment.

"I think I have something that will work. But I need you to come with me"

"It's not like we can exactly sneak off? So how do you intend we go?"

"Follow my lead." He chuckles

What exactly is he up to this time? I have a feeling that whatever it is.

Wont be good.

"You know y/n I find it rather funny" he starts

They don't respond, but only continue to glare daggers at zhongli.

"This...predicament you've put us in, it's both childish and contentious no?"

"I think my actions thus far are warranted. Justified even"

"Alright then, why is it you've led us all the way out here? Don't tell me my creation has declined in power." He drops his soft gaze

They begin to shake, out of fear? Anger? I'm not quite sure. What exactly is he trying to do? He's just infuriating them more.

"If you don't watch your tongue, I'll cut it off"

He turns to look at me and winks, before turning back

"Come take it."

He turns around and taps my shoulder. 'Run' he mouths

Is this his plan? Just run? What an idiot. But I comply

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

We ran back to liyue harbour, What for? I have no idea but he seems persistent on coming here.

"I need you to do a bit of distracting for me, y/n is a skilled hunter. Therefore we need to split up."

"Where will I meet you?"

"Hm, why not at the funeral parlor? Knowing y/n they'll come after me and they can't do anything in the city without risking collateral damage"