o̷̗̖͙̠͌̽̏͝r̶͕̜̠̫̀d̷͕̪̭̑͌̇̏͛͋̎̏ę̶̦͔̯͍̓͑̐̅̍͠͝ŕ̶̢̹͍̜̝́̎̓̕

Abbreviations in this chapter:
Y/N your name

This chapter contains vulgar language!!

|y/n pov|

"What did you just say?" I ask, visibly shaking

"Uh oh. Paimon said too much..."

"You're telling me. Zhongli is Rex lapis...he was alive this entire time and you're telling me I was handed off to Xiao."

"Y/n please calm down...we can explain"

"YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO EXPLAIN. You've told me the truth. Now it's time for me to settle the score." I stand up, and start running. Rex lapis. You will pay for what you have done.

Aether and Paimon scream after me but I don't hear them, I feel so much anger.

He left me and when I came back he didn't even tell me. He told me he had been killed. He had deceived me. He lied. I have no idea what I'm even going to do when I find him. But...I know I won't falter.

Minutes feel like seconds when I see him.

Smiling.

With Childe and Venti. While he placed me off as another responsibility on Xiao.

Does he really not care for those that follow him as well? Are we just responsibilities we can pass down? What a shameless god.

I land right in front of them. Glancing at the floor. Now that I'm here, I don't even know what to say..

"Y/n? Is everything okay?" Venti asks

"Why doesn't Zhongli answer that."

"I beg your pardon? Y/n what's going on"

"Zhongli. We need to talk. Now." I glance up at him

He seems confused but agrees regardless.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"You abandoned me, and lied to me. why?!"

"What are you talking about y/n?"

"YOU CANT LIE TO ME ANYMORE MORAX. the traveler and Paimon told me who you really were. I don't know how I didn't see it before."

I look at him, and on his face a guilty? Pained? Expression.

Yet he doesn't utter a word.

It seems like he's holding his breath as well.

"SAY SOMEHING DAMNIT" I grab his collar, pulling him down to my level

"...I will not ask for your forgiveness. But know that i am sorry"

"How kind of you to acknowledge the fact that you fucked up. But you will never get my forgiveness. Not after what I learned"

He closes his eyes, and I throw him to the floor and summon my weapon.

"Stand up. Let's see how a bastard deals against its weapon."

|Xiao POV|

|Xiao POV|

"Childe? Where's my staff! Zhongli isn't supposed to be on break yet?" Hu Tao shouts

"Hm? Oh y/n and zhongli went somewhere together"

"Huh? They finally decided to hang out? Well I'm happy for them but why while on hours! Ugh whatever"

Hu Tao sits on her counter twirling a pen and I sit at one of the tables.

Suddenly the traveler bursts through the doors out of breath.

"There...you are!" Aether pants

"Aether? Is something wrong?"

"Xiao it's y/n. They found out about zhongli"

They what?

No....

No no no no no no no..

That's something zhongli was worried about. Fuck!

I run out of the parlor.

If I was y/n where would I go?

Gah?! They would go literally anywhere!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I finally found them, they're on water pillars with zhongli.

"Y/n! Give up, this battle will get us no where"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE! SHUT UP!" They threw their weapon which zhongli swiftly dodged

I hop up on the pillars not close enough to reach them but close enough to see them

"Y/n please listen-"

"I did. I listened for eons upon eons! And now you will listen to me. I will no longer be taking orders"

"Y/n!" I shout

They turn, their eyes widen and then glare in a moments notice.

"Did you know?"

"What?"

"Did you know about Morax?" They step down a few pillars to my level

"...i did"

"And you didn't even tell me...why is everyone keeping me out of the loop? For fucks sake..."

"I was following orders y/n."

"Then you will share the same fate as Morax."

Then they suddenly...go limp?

Oh shit. Not again.

Hey guys author here! How would y'all feel about alternative endings 😄