Chapter 1

"I don't see why you have to go," you whined to your parents while they pack up clothes. "(Y/n), we told you thousands of times why we have to." Your father said irritated. "But tomorrow is my birthday," you replied, sitting down on their bed. Your mom sighs, "We got you, your present but you have to open it tomorrow, okay?" "Besides, your father says "we can spend time together when we get back, he says cheerfully. "That's what you always say" you whisper to yourself. 

        You left your parents room and went on your own. Let your parents go on a business trip. They always go on them when special occasions come up. For example, your birthday. It's like they don't even want to spend time with you. When your father says "We can spend time together when we come back" he always takes it back, because they are always tired. 

        The front door opens and you hear your mom shouting to you. "Bye, (Y/n)! We love you" then the front door closes. You wanted to text your friend, but unlike you, she's spending time with her parents at the snow. You sigh while playing music on your phone. You look over to your favorite teddy bear. You smile to yourself and pick him up. "Hey, Sylvester, mom and dad left for a business trip again" you say with a frown. You look back at Sylvester "Also, Sophie (your friend) went to the mountains with her parents so I can't call or text her, since she has no service" You like talking to Sylvester its the only thing that keeps you sane. You remember when you first got Sylvester.

Flash Back 12 years ago

You were five years old and it was Christmas. "Here you go sweetie" your mom says handing you the last present. You tear open the wrapping paper and pulled out a brown teddy bear with a red bow tie. You hug the teddy bear tightly and squealed. "Thank you, Mommy! Thank you, Daddy! I'm going to name him, Sylvester!"

End of flash back

        You're 17 now and no one can take Sylvester away from you. If you don't have Sylvester with you when you go to bed then you can't sleep, no matter how childish that sounds. To you Sylvester keeps you safe when your parents aren't home. 

"I'm going to order pizza" you said while putting Sylvester back on your bed.

~~~~~~~

Night time

You brush your teeth and head to your bed. You hug, Sylvester and instantly fall asleep.

Dream land

You're in complete darkness, you feel around to find a light switch but to no luck. You decided to walk straight even though its a bad idea and you can't see anything!

Its been awhile since you walked int he darkness. You started to thinking to give up finding light since the room is endless, until you trip over something. You fall on the floor, your ankle started throbbing. "What the hell did I trip over?" you think to yourself. Suddenly the room shined with brightness. This blinded you for a few seconds. Once your eyes adjust to the light, you notice that you tripped over a wax doll. You then reached out to grab it, until it stood up! You freeze in place. The doll looks over to you. "Whatever you do. DO NOT TRUST HIM!" it screamed.

        You jolt out of bed breathing heavily. "What was that about..." you said putting your hand over your heart. You then remembered today was your birthday! You got out of bed and went to the restroom to get ready for the day.

*Buzz Buzz* 
Picking up your phone you notice it was a text message from your mom. "Good morning sweetie, and Happy Birthday! Sorry, e weren't able to be there with you. Your present is in our closet. Have a nice day" You text your mom back and went to your parents closet to get your gift. It's an emoji pillow. You smile to yourself. You head back to your room to place the pillow on your bed. Once you got there, you drop the pillow on the floor in shock to see a birthday bag on your bed. "What the...." You're a little crept out because you know that the bag wasn't there before.

        You carefully opened the bag and looked inside. Its a little bunny, its ears are longer than its body. The ears also have poke a dots in it. The bunny has blue and white long sleeves with a blue bow tie. You notice that theres a note attached to it.

        "I hope you love your gift, Happy Birthday. See you real soon" - Jason