Chapter 8

*Back flash chapter*
        Sophie was 13 at the time when she was walking to a park near her house. There at the park she saw a boy by himself, this boy turns out to be Shaun. "Hey there I'm Shaun!" He says facing her "I'm kinda new here and I want to make some friends." He say. The gitl looks at Shaun with a smile "Hey am Sophie and I would love to be friends with you." "Oh am so happy to hear that, thank you Sophie" Shaun says with a bright smile. "Oh here.' Shaun say while handing Sophie a small paper with his number on it. "I got to head home already but you can text me whenever you like." Shaun says with a smile. "Thanks."Sophie says while she felt like a small little crush began to bloom. 
*1 months later*
        Shaun and Sophie got closer. Shaun told her story's of his dear friend (Y/N) and how he had to move away. "Oh my, Shaun you seem to really like (Y/N) don't you." Sophie says with some sadness in her voice. " Well i guess but am more upset about Jason." Shaun says.  "This Jason guy is he really that bad?" Sophie says. "Oh he is the worst and he is the reason I moved away. He made me move away and I want him to pay for fucking with me!" Shaun says angrily. " Well if there is any thing I can do to help you I will do my best." Sophie say with a smile. 
*6 Months later*
        Shaun and Sophie got even more close. By this time Shaun had told Sophie everything he knew about jason. Later that week sophie had to tell Shaun some news. They both meet up at a park. "Shaun my parents told me that in a month or two we are going to move to where (Y/N) lives due to my dads job." Sophie says.  "Hmmm that's is great news!" Shaun shouts. Confused Sophie asked "Why?!" "Don't you see you can become (Y/N) friend or even her best friends. With that we can find out more about Jason and how we can take him down. Won't you please help me with this?" Shaun says with a smile. Sophie didn't  know what to say at first. "Maybe if I help Shaun he will like me more and we can become more then just firends." Sophie thought to herself. "Of course Ill help you Shaun. What are best friends for." Sophie says with a smile. " Great! We can text each other for plans and updates." Shaun says Sophie got the courage to ask Shaun out and to her surprise he said yes.
*8 months later*
       Sophie is about to head out of her house for the last time. Shaun was there to see her off. "Oh I'll miss you soo much Shaun." Sophie says while hugging him and tears run down her face. "Ill miss you too." Shaun says hugging her back. Shaun hugs Sophie tighter and whispers to her. "Don't forget about our plan. Text me everything." He lets go of her and watches as she walks to her car and it drives away. "Jason I'm going to find out as much as I can about you and I will take you down." Shaun says while walking back to his house.
*1 year later*
  Ding ding ding
        Shaun checks his phone and sees a text message from Sophie. "Call me please." Shaun groans and clicks call, "What is it? I was sleeping" Shaun says while yawning. "I don't want to continue being her friend, she is too needy and always complains about how her parents are always going onto business trips and leaving her alone, she's such a downer" Sophie says angrily. "Really? Is that all you wanted to call me for? I thought it had to do with Jason." Shaun replies. "Oh it does," Sophie quickly says, when Shaun hears this he sits up on his bed "Well, spit it out!" "We'll my family has been going on more wealthy vacation trips, we are not wealthy still" she replies, "My dad says that the reason why we are going to these vacation trips is because a man keeps calling him saying he would pay for our trips" Shaun starts to think "This has to be Jason" he replies "That's it, I'll be visiting real soon, Sophie, don't wait up" and with that Shaun hangs up the phone call and looks up when his schedule will be available to go back to his home town.
*2 years later*
        "Well here I am" Shaun says placing his luggage down in his hotel room, he pulls out his phone and texts (Y/N) that he is back in town. Shaun blinks his eyes "I just saw my life flash before my eyes" Shaun says to himself while looking around in the jail cell until he heard a creak and sees (Y/N) walking up to the cell and unlock the door.