Chapter 3

Little did you know that Jason can see through Hoppers eyes.
You start asking Hopper about Jason "May I ask who is Jason?" Hopper replies "He  just wants to be friends with you." You get an uneasy feeling about Jason but you decide to keep asking questions, "What does Jason do?" Hopper replies, with one ear sticking straight up "Well he creates toys like me, hence his name Jason the Toymaker." A thought came to your mind, you ask Hopper "How does Jason know me, and how does he know where I live?" Hopper gives a scared look. He puts one of his paws to his chest and makes a "no" gesture with paw. Hopper then replies "He is an old friend of yours that you might not remember clearly" he gulps hard.
You get up "ahem" you ask Hopper "would you like some coffee or tea?" Hopper gets up and replies "Of course i'd love some tea. I'm a toy, I can't drink or eat, but thanks for asking" he grins, you and Hopper begin walking down the (stairs or corridor of your house) to the kitchen. You can't help but notice that Hopper keeps looking at you in an odd way, you ask him "are you okay down there?" He jolts his head forward and replies "Yeah yeah, i'm okay. How about you?" You give him a subtle grin, you reply "I'm okay for the most part, my parents are out of town and my only friend, Sophie, is up in the mountains, so I really have no one to talk to but Sylvester." Hopper looks up at you and asks with a change in his voice "Who is Sophie?" you both enter the kitchen and you reply while pulling a chair for Hopper. "Well, Sophie is my best friend, well she is my only friend that I can trust other than my teddy bear, Sylvester."
"Oh, I see" hopper says while climbing on the chair. You go to your cabinets and pull out a mug and other things to make coffee. Things are a little eerie since there is a talking stuff animal talking to you and watching your every move. You then start to remember your dream.

"Hey, Hopper" you turn around and face him, "Yes" he looks back at you with both ears up. "I had a dream last night of me tripping over a wax doll" Hopper starts stiffen up, you continue "I was going to pick it up but it stood up on its own and yelled at me, 'what ever you do, don't trust him'" you pick up your mug and take a sip of the coffee, "Do you know what that might mean, did that doll mean 'him' by Jason?" You see Hopper shrug "I d-dont think so" "Hmm, okay" you nodded your head "Well, I'm going to take a shower" you gathered clothes and went to the bathroom.

Hopper jumps off the chair and goes to your room, he looks around and sees a frame with you and Sophie. He picks it up and observes it in disgust, he throws it on the floor causing the frame to shatter "Disgusting" he says with anger in his voice.