Chapter 14 (Option B)

Warning: Blood, gore, and death
Regular P.O.V
Jason tries to get past the crowd of the creepypastas, but they won't budge. You can see that Jason is on the verge of snapping any moment. To afraid to do anything, you cower deeper into the crowd. You feel a hand grab onto your wrist and yanks you towards them. You stumble on your feet, trying to pull your arm back to no avail. "So this bitch matters a lot to you, huh?" You look up to see Jeff was the one gripping on your wrist. "Don't you dare call her such a dirty word!" Jason lunges at Jeff, "Ah, ah, ah" Jeff pulls you towards him, making your back touch his chest, holding a knife to your throat, threatening to slit it. Jason hesitates and stops. "If you dare make her blood drip, I will kill you." Jason eyes glit green. "Oooh really, lets test the water shall we?" Jeff chuckles, slitting your throat in a fast motion. "Y/N!!" both Lj and Jason say in unison. Lj runs to you, but stops when he notices Slenderman watching everything play out. At first you didn't feel anything, then you feel a sudden burning that couldn't stop. You drop on your knees holding onto your neck, hands covered in your blood, face turning different shades of colors unable to breath. Gasping like a fish, signaling you're going to die soon. "Want to save her?" Jeff mocks, smirking at Jason. "If you join us, then we'll heal her. Better hurry, she's almost dead" Jason grunts, "FINE, I'LL JOIN! SAVE HER NOW!" Jeff burst out laughing, "Wow that was easier than I thought. Sorry though, I'm not a person of my word". "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" In a flash, Jason tackles Jeff to the floor, ripping his knife out of his hands and stabbing him repeatedly. He digs into his pocket and pulls out a red toy mouse. Winding it up. 
Everyone was to shock to move, the first time seeing two killers attacking each other, well, other than Jeff and Jane's worthless fighting. This one was serious. Slenderman on the other hand, walks to your gasping body, towering over you, watching the light slowly leave your eyes, before you could die however, he wraps a tentacle around your neck, healing it, you gasp for air, your lungs desperate, practically begging for the air it wasn't breathing in for awhile. Slenderman uses his power to make you pass out, and handing you to Lj. "Take her away to your room, she can't see this happen" Lj nods and rushes to his room, holding you tightly. Jason shoves the red mouse into Jeff's mouth and rushing off of him. Jeff quick in action spits it out and tosses it across the room. "WATCH OUT!" all the creepypastas, other than Lj, duck into cover hearing a loud BOOM. They glance up to see a big hole in the wall from the explosion. 
"That's enough" Slenderman snuck behind Jason and hitting him in the neck, making him pass out. Jeff holding onto his wounds, breathing heavily. "That cheeky bastard, he cut fucking chunks of my skin off" and that was the truth, Jeff was blooding a lot, where the whole floor was covered in his blood, chunks of skin, the size of a balled up fist laying on the floor. "Get healed up Jeff, afterwards clean up your blood and fix the hole." Slenderman turns back to Jason's unconscious body on the floor. "WHAT?!" Jeff blurts out, "You were the one to cause this mess, the one to provoke, Jason." He puts Jason over his shoulder, and turning back to Jeff, gripping him tightly with his tentacle and lifting him up, "And what did I say about harming the human?" Jeff swallows hard, "Fine, its my fault" Slenderman drops Jeff down to the floor and carries Jason to the basement.
Time skip
You jolt up in Lj's bed, screaming. You glance around "I-I'm still alive!" you gasp, reaching to your neck. Rushes of footsteps are heard outside the room, the door bursting open, revealing Lj. "You're awake! Why did you scream? Are you alright? How are you feeling?" bombarded with questions, showing how worried he was with the whole incident. You tear up, rushing over to him, crying. "I was so scared LJ! I was going to die! My vision was getting blurry and it burnt so much not being able to breath!" Lj holds you into a tight hug, carrying you back in bed. "I know, I was so scared too" you snap your head up, looking at him to see that he was crying. "I was so scared of losing a friend. The first friend that I had for a long time" The both of you stayed silent for awhile. "How long was I out?" You wondered out loud. "For about a week" Lj states bluntly. "What?! A week?! Wait, what happened to Jeff? What happened to Jason?" You quickly ask. Lj didn't like how you asked about Jason, but he answered you anyways. "Jeff is 'grounded' for hurting you when Slenderman clearly said not to" you snort, "Seriously? Grounded?" Lj laughs too, "Yeah, Slenderman says hes not allowed to go out and kill for an entire month. He's real upset, because we just had an awesome killing two days ago too. We ripped the guys guts out of him and hung him up to a tree with his own intestine! We also decorated his body with the rest of his guts like a Christmas tree" your stomach churn, disgusted by the detail. "Anyways, about Jason. He's been locked up in the basement. He's been demanding to see you before answering, Slenderman's questions. So of course Slenderman getting fed up with the silent treatment, he allowed Jason to see you, but only when you wake up" You look up at Lj. You're going to be able to see Jason again. You're going to finally demand an answer from him, as to why he took so long to get you. You hear shuffling next to you, you turn your head to face Lj, seeing him sitting at the end of the bed. "So lets go and pay him a visit shall we?" Lj says getting up from his bed and extending his hand out to you. 

(A/N: Hello my lovely readers! Thank you so much for being patient, I hope you like these 3 chapters. It took me awhile to update because I wanted to post more, but of course finals are coming real soon so I wanted to get these out before finals week. Thank you so much for reading! Until next chapter ewe)