Chapter 6

"Hello there (Y/n), I haven't seen you in a long time" pulling you into the door as it closes. 
        You shut your eyes tightly while feeling air rush through your body, you hit the floor with a loud BANG. You wrap yourself with your arms in a protective manner, tic tic tic, the sound of footsteps stop right in front of you. You slowly open your eyes and they meet with shiny green ones. The man who the eyes belong to is crouching down to your level. "My my, look how much you've grown (Y/N)," he says standing up. "How do you know my name..?" fear escapes your lips while scooting further from the unknown man. "I'm hurt, we spent all those days together when you were little and you don't remember me?" he says mockingly taking steps closer to you the further you scoot back, you hit a wall, there's nowhere to run to now. "I've got to say (Y/N) when you were little, I didn't think you would turn out to be the flirty type, oh how much you've made me angry with that boy...what's his name again? Oh right, Shaun." So many questions are racing through your mind, who is this man? How does he know what's been happening in your life when the events just happened? Most of all why can't you remember him when he clearly stated how much time you've spent together? 
        "That boy, he's up to no good," he says picking you up by your shirt, you squirm, kicking your legs to try to break free from his grip, but its no use. "You know nothing about him!" you yell at his face, making him angrier his grip tightening on your shirt. "Oh on the contrary my little doll, you see, he got in the way when you were little too, I'm the reason why he moved away," he smiles mischievously dropping you to the ground. "Also," he turns around, his back facing towards you, walking away. "I'm the reason why your best friend, Sophie, is up in the mountains with her parents, and why your parents always go on business trips whenever there is something important going on." With every word that escapes his mouth, you become angrier and angrier. "So you're the reason why I'm always alone?!" you say standing up. "Yes, but don't worry, I'm here with you now, he says smiling turning around. Once he turned around he got something in return that he never expected.
SLAP
        His head turns with the impact, his hair covering his face while looking on the ground with a shock expression. Tears run down your face, you try to hold in the crying noises, "You have no right to interfere with my life, no matter how much you say we spent time together, I don't remember you" you say with closed teeth, you continue "Maybe, it's a good thing that I don't remember you, because you just sound like trouble" you turn around facing the blue door and start to walk towards it. Jason finally looks up and he's angry (oooh he's ANGRY!) while your hand reaches to the doorknob, another hand grabs yours, stopping you, you look up and face Jason. "Do you think you can say those things and get away with it, doll?" he says with an angry smile. Fear struck you again, you try to pull away from him but once you did that, he dug his sharp nails into your skin. You scream in pain, dropping to your knees, your hand still in a grip in his. "I'm sorry!" you scream out, then an idea pops into your head "I do remember you!" you lied. Jason loosens his grip, then tightens it again, "Then what is my name, doll?" he says bringing his face closer to yours. "shit shit shit" you thought to yourself, you don't remember his name at all, then it hits you, the birthday present you got. You remember the letter and the person wrote down their name. In the letter, it said Doll too, so maybe this is the man who wrote it. "Your name is Jason" you whimper. Jason gasps and let's go, you fall down to the floor again holding your bleeding hand. 
        Jason gets on his knees, "I'm so sorry doll, here let me help you patch up your hand" he picks you up and carries you to a room, the wall was painted (your fav color), however in the room there isn't any windows, just tons and tons of wooden figures and stuffed animals. Jason places you on the bed. He leaves for a second but then comes back with a first aid kit, you notice that his appearance changed as well. His hair is now red and his arms and no longer black with sharp nails, his eyes also changed color to a soft yellow. He kneels down and starts to bandage your arm. After he finishes, he gets up and leaves your room.
Le time  skip to Shaun 🙄
"What the hell is taking her so long?" He says annoyingly, he takes out his phone and starts to call you.
Back to you 🤗
Ring ring ring
You quickly grab your phone from your purse and mute it, making sure Jason doesn't hear, you look at the caller ID and its Shaun! "Oh thank god!" You quickly answer the phone "Shaun!" You say panicking, "(Y/N), where are you?!" He says angrily, you open your mouth to answer "Shaun I need help! I was leaving my house to go to the arcade and then there was a blue door, when I walked closer to it a man pulled me in!" Shaun eyes grew in shocked "Is his name Jason?" He ask. "Yes!! How did you kn-" you turn around and face towards Jason. He grabs your phone from your hand and sees Shaun's name, he looks down at you and smiles while crushing your phone, "H-hey!" You stuttered. Jason sighed, "I don't want you talking to anyone else but me, okay doll?" He says walking towards you, he places his hand on your chin and makes you look at him. His face getting closer to yours "I'm telling you that boy is up to no good, doll. Hes going to hurt you" he says pulling away. "What? Like how you hurt me?" You reply crossing your arms and staring at him. Jason looks down, "I'm sorry doll but those words you spoke to me, made me angry. You wouldn't want to make me angry again" he says placing down a tray of food he was carrying in his other hand. "Or what?" You rebuttal, "Or I will make you to one of my wax dolls, and you'll stay with me for all eternity. Not like that your going to leave anytime soon anyways" he says looking at you, his eyes turning green. He then walks out of your room and shuts the door, locking it from behind him.
     You freeze in place, "what..." you sit down on the bed again, placing your hands on your face. "I'm stuck here forever?" Tears running down your face thinking about it. What will your parents think? Will they even look for you when they come back? You hiccup, more tears running down your face. You look up and see the tray of food and its (your fav food), he does really know you, but why cant you remember him? You pick the the fork or spoon and start to eat the food.
Back to Shaun 🤮
"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?! Hello??!! Damnit!" Shaun yells throwing his phone on the floor. "I knew he was coming but I didnt knew he was coming this quickly. God why is (Y/N) so stupid?! She is so naive, she fell for me instantly too. I was so close!" He yells even louder, people walking by were giving him dirty looks. "I need to go to her house and find that door" he says walking away.
To Jason
Licorice, Jason's little toy mouse was watching Shaun the whole time. His words he had spoken about (Y/N) made him angry. "I KNEW HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD" he pounds on the table. He smirks, "maybe we should give him a little surprise at (Y/N)'s house" he says pulling out a red toy mouse from his jacket.